Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqbabaquotess Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqbabaquotess Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqbaba, quotess,

• 2 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Kashish

So let me know..... wht is actual so called Love iss??? 🖤🖤 Even knowing to let him go from her life but..... #yqbabaquotess#yqdidiquotes #lovehurts#loveinhate#careforfeelings#Girlhate#Boylove

read more
She can't forget him even for a second,
she cares of his silence, 
everytime think of him, 
Adore him, smile for him, 
Scrolling chat screen many times 
in a day and do whatever she can..
still she's not in love with him!

He don't care for her,
He is not interested even to talk to her, 
He never wish to aware of her silence,
literally as possible wanna to live far,
Just for formality sometimes in month
he text her and howsoever worst can do
for her he does...
And He's is in love with her! So let me know.....
 wht is actual so called Love iss??? 🖤🖤

Even knowing to let him go from her life but.....

#yqbabaquotess#yqdidiquotes
#lovehurts#loveinhate#careforfeelings#Girlhate#Boylove

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

When you have a situation to choose,
Choose as you have nothing to lose.  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotess #inspiration #life

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

Nobody is born with self confidence, it is developed and gained slowly taking small steps .  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotess #inspirational

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

Expand your mental horizon, learn from the people who are innovative, full of positivity and new ideas.  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotess #inspiration #life

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

Life is a series of choices, you chose today to decide your future. #yqbaba #yqbabaquotess #inspiration #inspirationalquotes_writeaway #inspirationalquote#lifequotes #inspirationquotes #lifequotes

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

Burning desire to succeed, commitment and preparedness are the three things needed to grab the opportunity when it knocks your door.  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotess #inspirational #lifequotestoliveby #inspirationalquotes #inspirational #lifequotesforever

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

It is better to try and fail than not to start due to fear of failure, as failures are nothing but stepping stones for success.  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotess #inspiration #inspirationalquotes_writeaway #life

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

Eleminate negative thinking, never use I can't, I'll lose, not possible, I'll fail etc.  because negative thoughts program mind to produce failures, whereas positive thinking triggers mind to take actions that create success.  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotess #inspiration #life #lifelessons #inspirationalquote

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

Firm belief, strong desire to achieve and positive mental attitude triggers the mind to work with strong actions in right direction producing desired results.  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotess #inspiration #life #lifelessons #inspirational #inspirationquotesintelugubyshyam

Dr. Kshitij Shinghal

When you convince your mind to achieve a goal,for sure your mind will work out the ways to accomplish that goal.  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotess #inspiration #inspirationalquotes_writeaway#inspirationalquote #inspirational #lifequotes #lifequotesforever
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification