Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best childbully Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best childbully Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kuch kuch hota hai cast child name, be like a child quotes, mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Anonymous

Dear taunting people of society, Stop taunting to children. Don't forget that you were also a child. You just shut up your mouth, before telling anything negative to children. If you can't encourage them, then no need to discourage them also. Only because of your taunting and uncivilized words, even small children are also feel ashame to live in this so called "world". You are adults and important section of society, this clearly doesn't mean that you will make fun of children's emotions. Yo #yqbaba #letter #repent #stopchildabuse #Saynotobullying #childbully #longletter #lettertotauntingpeople

read more
Letter to Taunting people of society... 

They thought that they are doing a great thing, so here a letter for them which may make them repent.  Dear taunting people of society, 

Stop taunting to children. Don't forget that you were also a child. You just shut up your mouth, before telling anything negative to children. If you can't encourage them, then no need to discourage them also. 

Only because of your taunting and uncivilized words, even small children are also feel ashame to live in this so called "world". You are adults and important section of society, this clearly doesn't mean that you will make fun of children's emotions. Yo

Nitish

Here I can write, I have all right, I'll try my best to narrate, Please don't consider this as my another mistake. Back in the days of class two, I asked papa to bring me a new shoe #yqbaba #nitsy #Fictions #childbully

read more
Here I can write
I have all right
This is not over yet
I'll try my best to narrate
Please just don't consider
this as my another mistake.

Here I can write,
I have all right,
I'll try my best to narrate,
Please don't consider this
as my another mistake.

Back in the days of class two,
I asked papa to bring me a new shoe

Nitish

Here I can write, I have all right,, I'll try my best to narrate, Please don't consider this as my another mistake.. Back old days in class two, I asked papa to bring me new shoe,, How could he bring new? #yqbaba #Fictions #childbully

read more
Here I can write, 
I have all right, 
This is not over yet, 
Please just don't consider this as my another mistake.... 

(.... In caption)  Here I can write,
I have all right,,
Please don't consider this as my another mistake.. 

Back old days in class two,
I asked papa to bring me new shoe,,
How could he bring new?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification