Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Wrapping2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Wrapping2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wrap me in plastic and make me shine, don t be silly wrap your willy, cellophane wrap for food, get paid to wrap your car, wrap your car for money,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Anjali Kapoor

2020- the year that brought more than we could ever imagine. It wasn't just another year, and it definitely isn't the year in which we are gonna say "new year, new me"; I mean corona has said that for us already. 🙊 Moreover, we have already seen so many unpredictable things (just waiting for alien invasion). Many of us would say this year did not bring anything good, but it's leaving us with a lot. Personally, 2020 has made me experience love, death, grief, hope, opportunities, and changes. So, #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #youequote #Wrapping2020

read more
The love you lost,
The opportunities you passed,
The demises which weren't expected,
The unforgettable grief this year has brought.
The changes we saw,
The difficulties we got,
The little slices of life,
The little pieces of one puzzle.
All that we faced,
All that was forced,
An end to another decade,
#Wrapping2020 with experiences and hope. 2020- the year that brought more than we could ever imagine.
It wasn't just another year, and it definitely isn't the year in which we are gonna say "new year, new me"; I mean corona has said that for us already. 🙊
Moreover, we have already seen so many unpredictable things (just waiting for alien invasion). 
Many of us would say this year did not bring anything good, but it's leaving us with a lot.
Personally, 2020 has made me experience love, death, grief, hope, opportunities, and changes. So,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification