Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notracist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notracist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Siyabonga Zuma

Image cred: Google I'm #notracist just some #foodforthought #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Food for thought. I'm not racist:

Before you call them uncivilized barbarians, let's rewind the clock back to the ancient times. What did they take away from you before you took what you took away from them? I'll leave you with that food for thought.

To you brothers and sisters, don't think for a second that just cause you're my next of kin, you're off the hook. Before you blame everybody except for your own race for everything going wrong in your life, what have you done for your fellow people to help them complete their own individual race, so they can also help you in the long run to complete your own race? Instead we are busy competing against one another. I'll leave you with that food for thought.

The moment we stop blaming one another and understand that unity is power, is the moment we'll start progressing in life, as a whole. Right now we are busy fixating and hating on each other. Strategizing cause of despise. Image cred: Google
I'm #notracist just some #foodforthought
#yqbaba #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification