Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndwangarimaathai Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndwangarimaathai Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

"It's the little things citizens do. That's what will make the difference. My little thing is planting trees." - Wangari Maathai Today, in #quotewithdnd we remember, Wangari Maathai. She was the founder of the Green Belt Movement and the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace. She was the first African women to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. Maathai was internationally acknowledged for her struggle for democracy, human rights, and #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #environment #yqdnd #dndwangarimaathai

read more
that matter, that can
bring happiness "It's the little things citizens do. That's what will make the difference. My little thing is planting trees." -  Wangari Maathai

Today, in #quotewithdnd we remember, Wangari Maathai. She was the founder of the Green Belt Movement and the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace. She was the first African women to receive the Nobel Peace Prize.

Maathai was internationally acknowledged for her struggle for democracy, human rights, and

Jasmine Saini

"It's the little things citizens do. That's what will make the difference. My little thing is planting trees." - Wangari Maathai Today, in #quotewithdnd we remember, Wangari Maathai. She was the founder of the Green Belt Movement and the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace. She was the first African women to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. Maathai was internationally acknowledged for her struggle for democracy, human rights, and #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #environment #yqdnd #dndwangarimaathai

read more
that transform into a 
massive movement
and sort-out the
problems from the
root. These little
beginnings make a 
big difference. "It's the little things citizens do. That's what will make the difference. My little thing is planting trees." -  Wangari Maathai

Today, in #quotewithdnd we remember, Wangari Maathai. She was the founder of the Green Belt Movement and the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace. She was the first African women to receive the Nobel Peace Prize.

Maathai was internationally acknowledged for her struggle for democracy, human rights, and

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification