Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best barneystinson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best barneystinson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to show bookmark bar in chrome, inch of water column to bar, inch of hg to bar, 20mpa to bar, barney how i met your mother,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prateek Kulshrestha

Most of the time we don't know what we want in life, but that doesn't mean we stop looking,
Because if you keep looking,
you will find it eventually... #himyminspired #barneystinson

Bhavya GV

This is my personal favourite crossover I would ever write. Barney Stinson and Joey Tribbiani will always be my two favourite fictional characters from my two favourite sitcoms. HIMYM and FRIENDS sitcom fans will know how similar these two are and yet how unique they make us feel about their characters. I personally couldn't judge these two separately so here is my small letter for both of them. Because, every person needs a Barney in their life, who risks his own life for his friend and Joey, #friends #yqbaba #joeytribbiani #barneystinson

read more
Dear Barney Stinson and Joey Tribbiani,
If both of you were my friends,
I would be crying "Why God, why?"
In my suits on my 30th birthday. This is my personal favourite crossover I would ever write.
Barney Stinson and Joey Tribbiani will always be my two favourite fictional characters from my two favourite sitcoms.
HIMYM and FRIENDS sitcom fans will know how similar these two are and yet how unique they make us feel about their characters. 
I personally couldn't judge these two separately so here is my small letter for both of them.
Because, every person needs a Barney in their life, who risks his own life for his friend and Joey,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification