Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best muskanradhawaniwrites Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best muskanradhawaniwrites Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you muskan, jindgi me pehli hai muskan, i love you muskan 260, ye muskan jhoothi hai image shayri 0, kastoori the musk film,

• 4 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pushkar Sahu

मुस्कुराना सीखा हैं #muskurahat #muskanradhawaniwrites #mylove. #maa #Papa. #PARENTS #yqbaba

read more
मुसीबत में भी मुस्कुराना मैंने पापा से सीखा हैं
हर गम को छुपाना मैंने माँ से सीखा हैं  मुस्कुराना सीखा हैं

#muskurahat
#muskanradhawaniwrites
#mylove.
#maa
#papa.
#parents

Lavish Goyal

Quote Credits Muskan Radhawani #lavithoughts #muskanradhawaniwrites

read more
Sometimes Destiny Takes you to some 
Unexpected place and it may be horrible or lovable to you. Quote Credits Muskan Radhawani 
#lavithoughts
#muskanradhawaniwrites

Lavish Goyal

#lavithoughts #picalabiso #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Lavish Goyal sOng love #muskanradhawaniwrites Collaborating with Muskan Radhawani #Song

read more
इस  हसीन  चेहरे की तोह दुनिया दीवानी होगी
लेकिन ये दिल तोह तुम्हारे दिल के लिए पागल है!  #lavithoughts 
#picalabiso  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Lavish Goyal #sOng #love #muskanradhawaniwrites 
Collaborating with Muskan Radhawani

Lavish Goyal

You came in my life like a stranger and your importance im my life continuously acclerate. I am south pole and you was my north pole and now you change to south pole this means attraction change into repulsion and  we are mentally apart but now i want to be your north pole for mutual attraction and to open a hospital of love with mutual understanding.  #commercial #student #CA #muskanradhawaniwrites  
#lavithoughts #picalabiso 
#sciencestudent #aimtobedoctor

Lavish Goyal

#Value #you #me #muskanradhawaniwrites #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Muskan Radhawani #lavithoughts

read more
Understand one thing,
  You not value me
  Its your loss not mine
  In that you would lost everything 
  But i Would lost nothing. #value #you #me #muskanradhawaniwrites  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

21st Century
New Generation
New type Revenge 
Digital Ignorance 
No Calls No Text No Likes
No Replies No Comments
Try To Talk publically
But Ignore digitally #trendingquotes  #digital #digitaldushmani #like #muskanradhawaniwrites   #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

#Collab and share what did you feel the #lasttime you saw someone you care about. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Whatsapp #muskanradhawaniwrites Collaborating with Muskan Radhawani #lavithought Thaks a lot for inviting collab Muskan Radhawani

read more
Those small video calls are love but daily whatsapp chats are addiction.
If i am not able to chat whole day its like a decade or century. We should not to be addicted but i love this addiction. #Collab and share what did you feel the #lasttime you saw someone you care about. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #whatsapp #muskanradhawaniwrites 
#lavithought 
Thaks a lot for inviting collab Muskan Radhawani

Lavish Goyal

Quote Credits Muskan Radhawani #lavithoughts #muskanradhawaniwrites

read more
Sometimes Destiny Takes you to some 
Unexpected place and it may be horrible or lovable to you. Quote Credits Muskan Radhawani 
#lavithoughts
#muskanradhawaniwrites

Lavish Goyal

#lavithoughts #picalabiso #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Lavish Goyal sOng love #muskanradhawaniwrites Collaborating with Muskan Radhawani #Song

read more
इस  हसीन  चेहरे की तोह दुनिया दीवानी होगी
लेकिन ये दिल तोह तुम्हारे दिल के लिए पागल है!  #lavithoughts 
#picalabiso  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Lavish Goyal #sOng #love #muskanradhawaniwrites 

Lavish Goyal

You came in my life like a stranger and your importance im my life continuously acclerate. I am south pole and you was my north pole and now you change to south pole this means attraction change into repulsion and  we are mentally apart but now i want to be your north pole for mutual attraction and to open a hospital of love with mutual understanding.  #commercial #student #CA #muskanradhawaniwrites  
#lavithoughts #picalabiso 
#sciencestudent #aimtobedoctor
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification