Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dcgdoc Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dcgdoc Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dcgirls com, doctors day quotes, doctor quotes, doctors quotes, doctor who quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 98 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anand

mute video

Anand

mute video

Giftsy Dorcas

Write a #ShortStory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc

read more
the door handle broke. Luckily, the door had parted way with its hinges. This door had guarded the entrance to my ancestral home that stood as a reminder of yesteryears architectural splendor. All around marvels of modern day multi-story complexes stood. 
   As I breathed in the toxic gases of the city, I realised I had been careless in handling the door handle. I wondered how I was fully ready now to giveup my ancestral home and move permanently to a new homeland. 
    Just then I heard a polite voice asking , "Mrs. Shanti Khan, please can I have the keys?" I hesitated, but then let go off the keys. My home is no more my home now. 
   When I think back, the united walls of my home had given way with time, I tried to hold on, but too much pressure to divide and conquer my home had made me change my stance. I opted to let go off this ancestral home as one whole home (undivided) and choose a new home. For God has given us this wide world as our home and we have the right to choose where we belong to and I have bravely chosen mine. Write a #shortstory that begins with #wheniopenedthedoor   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

Hope you guessed who 'the other' was. Collab and complete this #ShortStory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #boggieman

read more
I was hesitant to look you in the eyes. Your eyes were radiant beams, fully charged. I mustered some courage and met your gaze. I went into trans, as my heart beat raced. I could hear my heavy breathing. My left foot had frozen mid-air, I was now performing a balancing act. Suddenly, you scooted away like wind as I stood staring without a blink. It took me a few seconds to realise, what had happened and who you were. I had just rushed outdoor to catch my college bus and you had been lazing your way in front of my gate. Just like me you had been stunned, we had exchanged stares, with that impact you, crept your way home and I after few moments, screamt my way back to my home, not knowing who had been the real boggie man. Hope you guessed who 'the other' was.

Collab and complete this #shortstory #whenyousawme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #boggieman

Giftsy Dorcas

When the right to QUESTION is questioned,
who should be actually under questioning 
the question maker or breaker? #yqbaba #newwritersclub #dcgdoc #giftsydorcas #question #makerandbreaker

Giftsy Dorcas

VINTAGE

Once there was a time.. 
when museums stored vintages,
now, museums are vintages.
Once there was a time.. 
when libraries stored wisdom up-to-date,
now, libraries are out-of-date. 
Once there was a time..
when to TYPE was difficult,
now, difficulty is not to type..
Once there was a time.. 
when MACHINE was for the world,
now, MACHINE is the world.
Once there was a time...
when vintages were rare,
now, with every passing second everything becomes vintages. #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #vintage #machinepoem #type

Giftsy Dorcas

LIFE AT THE SEA

The sea GUARD tolerates,
The sea in all states,
Be it when the sea is as calm as a baby,
Or when the sea WATER like a toddler's tantrum,
Lashes unpredictably causing mayhem,
He stays calm,
With no qualm,
Aptly deserving people's adoration,
The life of a seaman garners admiration. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #water #guardpoem #lifeatthesea

Giftsy Dorcas

As DECEMBER pitched its presence,
She understood her
PURPOSE OF WAITING,
The clarion call of the distant train grew near,
 The arrival of her beloved it authorised,
He until then had pledged his devotion in the perspiring heat or numb COLD 
to protect his motherland,
Her eyes now,
like a restless squirrel searching for nuts,
Sprinted until it met his gaze,
Silenced heart, stilled moment,
They were coloured 
with love once again. #purposeofwaiting #coldpoem #december #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #lovepoem

Giftsy Dorcas

I started with a high FEVER,
Suddenly, I felt the 
CHANGE OF SEASON,
And then, as the time 
drew near for the final bell, 
My lanky fingers were ice COLD. 
Now, walking out of the exam hall
I inhale the medicine of fresh air,
I'm refreshed again. Exam chills!!

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #feverpoem #cold #changeofseason #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc

Giftsy Dorcas

Juicy juicers need a break. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2323poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #juicer

read more
Recess needed,
Tangy sweetness overloaded,
Channeling awaited-
for these juicers. Juicy juicers need a break.

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #2323poem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #juicer
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification