Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theunsungquill Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theunsungquill Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about taanaji the unsung warrior full movie, the, tanhaji the unsung warrior, taanaji the unsung warrior, the unsung hero,

• 1 Followers
  • 546 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

marmalade ツ

Cotton candy dresses these people wear, above your head they soar, beyond your reach they will. Oddly matched gloves I wear, #theunsungquill

read more
sherbet~ Cotton candy dresses
these people wear,

above your head they soar,
beyond your reach they will.

Oddly matched gloves
I wear,

marmalade ツ

(i) The Saffron Saint Sadness There was a sparkling deer. And that's where it started, leading to fire flames shrinking and sinking, grieving and giving. When she was captured, paint fell off from walls of life, clustering into huge masses of sadness. But more than that, betrayal. The war happened and she was called the first word uttered by its child. Warmth creeps in into every child's itchy or moist tongue and that's how he learns to call everything else in another language except for his mo #restzone #theunsungquill #rzwordsworth #rzbullbearmarket #rzshare50 #rztopic70

read more
         (i) The Saffron Saint Sadness

There was a sparkling deer. And that's where it started, leading to fire flames shrinking and sinking, grieving and giving. When she was captured, paint fell off from walls of life, clustering into huge masses of sadness. But more than that, betrayal. The war happened and she was called the first word uttered by its child. Warmth creeps in into every child's itchy or moist tongue and that's how he learns to call everything else in another language except for his mo

marmalade ツ

Some women are made of winters arrived early in their yard when sunflowers shriek through the caged windows of others. They do not despise the spring with its lovely august song. Nor do they stand rigid #theunsungquill #wcpartsofme

read more
winter women~ Some women are made of winters
arrived early in their yard
when sunflowers shriek through
the caged windows of others.

They do not despise the spring
with its lovely august song.
Nor do they stand rigid

marmalade ツ

and then one day, paris becomes your birthday month you had been desperately waiting for. just the month. the day, however, has got nothing to say. #theunsungquill

read more
dreamy.  and then one day,
paris becomes your birthday month
you had been desperately
waiting for. 
just the month. 
the day, however, has got
nothing to say.

marmalade ツ

your alarm clock crashes on your bedside table. your father is already awake. he doesn't tell you to polish his shoes, today. your mother doesn't ask you to hang the clothes on the terrace, today. #wcletgo #theunsungquill

read more
how it feels to die~ your alarm clock crashes
on your bedside table.
your father is already awake.
he doesn't tell you
to polish his shoes, today.
your mother doesn't ask you
to hang the clothes
on the terrace, today.

marmalade ツ

Draw me a map of your smile among two words of life and two words of lies. I saw a hurricane go by~ and now all I see is floating, fleeting, flowing in a state of frenzy. #theunsungquill

read more
draw me a map
of your smile~ Draw me a map of your smile
among two words of life
and two words of lies.

I saw a hurricane go by~
and now all I see
is floating, fleeting, flowing
in a state of frenzy.

marmalade ツ

These were the last words of Vincent Van Gogh. #sadnessforever #vincentvangogh #theunsungquill Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
undone, in your messy bun,
for then, when it is unknotted, 
your hair shall fall and 
you'll be reminded
how sadness sheds its skin
and changes its colours,
and still feels familiar
like books.
Because, in the end,
ain't sadness the corpse
of our past just
as how the book
is of the tree?  These were the last words of Vincent Van Gogh. 

#sadnessforever #vincentvangogh #theunsungquill 
Collaborating with YQ Muse

marmalade ツ

I am the moon. I am the moon who disappeared. Your earth used to have two moons. Yes, my brother and me. #theunsungquill #wctwomoons

read more
walk two moons~

tell her,
i said bye-bye. 

/ caption / I am the moon.
I am the moon
who disappeared.

Your earth used to
have two moons. 
Yes, my brother and me.

marmalade ツ

I heard of a new tree name. Jacaranda. It makes me think of the sound that cocoa fruits make on the grounds of Africa as they fall. Glipping. Glopping. Glipping. Glopping. #restzone #theunsungquill #rzmp410

read more
of barbarians and dastardlies~ I heard of a new tree name.
Jacaranda. It makes me think
of the sound that cocoa fruits
make on the grounds of Africa
as they fall. 

Glipping. Glopping. 
Glipping. Glopping.

marmalade ツ

I broke my brother's crayons yesterday and now I see him scraping at white paper with a tiny bit, just the littlest one, of blue. He's making the solar system, he says. #theunsungquill

read more
our planets, broken.  I broke my brother's crayons
yesterday and now
I see him scraping at white paper
with a tiny bit,
just the littlest one,
of blue. 

He's making the solar system, he says.
loader
Home
Explore
Events