Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ethereal_envelopes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ethereal_envelopes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ethereal meaning in hindi, ethereal meaning in english, ethereal meaning in marathi, ethereal meaning in urdu, ethereal beauty meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 29 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

marmalade ツ

To, the one with a broken heart I should be called a stone statue, right? One impermeable to the pangs of destroyed love. But, I am just another skin mortal made of water. Strong and solid are two different attributes, none of which I hold. It is just the viscosity of life that keeps me from falling. I stick to the walls. I'm dragged to the edge. Yet, I keep myself from being poured into the always hungry solvent of this world –it holds as much pain as you offer it. This pain, seemingly dissolv #restzone #ethereal_envelopes #rzwordsworth #rzmutualfund #rzpov120

read more
a book titled, 'I did not break you'.  To,
the one with a broken heart

I should be called a stone statue, right? One impermeable to the pangs of destroyed love. But, I am just another skin mortal made of water. Strong and solid are two different attributes, none of which I hold. It is just the viscosity of life that keeps me from falling. I stick to the walls. I'm dragged to the edge. Yet, I keep myself from being poured into the always hungry solvent of this world –it holds as much pain as you offer it. This pain, seemingly dissolv

marmalade ツ

23/8/22 11:58pm Dear Red, Roses are red, violets are blue. I don't know the rest of the rhyme, but may be you do? I had been trying to write a poem for you, since long. I even talked to black and made sure the words would be visible to you this time but I haven't ever been good with pen or paint, for that matter which is why you'd find all my drawings, just drawings. Mere cracked walls waiting for flowers to bloom. #restzone #ethereal_envelopes #rzwordsworth #rzfiscalforms #rzformset80

read more
©scarletchinsley  23/8/22
11:58pm

Dear Red,

Roses are red, violets are blue. I don't know the rest of the rhyme, but may be you do?

I had been trying to write a poem for you, since long. I even talked to black and made sure the words would be visible to you this time but I haven't ever been good with pen or paint, for that matter which is why you'd find all my drawings, just drawings. Mere cracked walls waiting for flowers to bloom.

marmalade ツ

To The Sky, A bare paper worth a million intuitions, aren't you? Quiet. Still. With your powdered lavender tinted houses standing tall against ours. Your twinkling inhabitants build them with haze and stardust while strings of whirlwinds are tied end to end in their backyards to hang clothes. Humans haven't been known as a friendly species. But what good is the jury if its members have cases running against their ownselves? You have been demarcated. Divided. Separated by boundaries whom we cal #letters #restzone #versesnversus #rzinscribingink #ethereal_envelopes

read more
            — % & To The Sky,

A bare paper worth a million intuitions, aren't you? Quiet. Still. With your powdered lavender tinted houses standing tall against ours. Your twinkling inhabitants build them with haze and stardust while strings of whirlwinds are tied end to end in their backyards to hang clothes.

Humans haven't been known as a friendly species. But what good is the jury if its members have cases running against their ownselves? You have been demarcated. Divided. Separated by boundaries whom we cal

marmalade ツ

To The Last Doll (2) It's funny how I don't remember any much to be cherished moment with you and still call you my former best friend. Not that your place has been taken by someone else, but let's just agree that the position has been vacant ever since. Not that I did not love you, I did. But, now, it's so unusual of me to say that I lost you before I lost my childhood. I wasn't the one making your braids or dressing you up for every hypothetical party. We just used to spend some time togethe #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #qsbm2bonus17 #ethereal_envelopes #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day17

read more
To The Last Doll (2)

It's funny how I don't remember any
much to be cherished moment
with you and still call you my former
best friend. Not that your place
has been taken by someone else, but
let's just agree that the position
has been vacant ever since. Not that
I did not love you, I did.

But, now, it's so unusual
of me to say that I lost
you before I lost my childhood.

~caption~ To The Last Doll (2)

It's funny how I don't remember any much to be cherished moment with you and still call you my former best friend. Not that your place has been taken by someone else, but let's just agree that the position has been vacant ever since. Not that I did not love you, I did.

But, now, it's so unusual of me to say that I lost you before I lost my childhood. I wasn't the one making your braids or dressing you up for every hypothetical party. We just used to spend some time togethe

marmalade ツ

To The Last Doll I never thought to write to you for I never got a chance to rub all the silhouettes that covered you. The mist outside may be obvious. But, the blurriness in my heart is inevitable. They say you were something in my life some odd years ago. And, now you can't belong to me even when I wish to possess you. Too close to my side. I wish to hold you just so close to my heart, so that you can hear the beats which are no more in rhythm. There may be a much better house for you than my #letters #Envelopes #ethereal_envelopes

read more
            To The Last Doll

I never thought to write to you for I never got a chance to rub all the silhouettes that covered you. The mist outside may be obvious. But, the blurriness in my heart is inevitable. They say you were something in my life some odd years ago. And, now you can't belong to me even when I wish to possess you. Too close to my side. I wish to hold you just so close to my heart, so that you can hear the beats which are no more in rhythm. There may be a much better house for you than my

marmalade ツ

Dear Mobile Phones, Today, I'm writing this letter to you through you. You wouldn't be surprised, yeah? Well, I wouldn't be if someone writes me a letter through the pen bought by my own money. How cheesy of him! Nevertheless, I wrote this to you out of sheer worry of my mum. She has constantly been after me to say you a goodbye at last. But the stubborn me has almost been successful in procrastinating her. Though, mollifying her is too difficult a job. You are just going to go sleep in half a #aestheticthoughts #paidstory #ethereal_envelopes #lockdown_letters #eternal_lives

read more
Dear Mobile Phones,

Today, I'm writing this letter to you through you. You wouldn't be surprised, yeah? Well, I wouldn't be if someone writes me a letter through the pen bought by my own money. How cheesy of him! Nevertheless, I wrote this to you out of sheer worry of my mum. She has constantly been after me to say you a goodbye at last. But the stubborn me has almost been successful in procrastinating her. Though, mollifying her is too difficult a job. You are just going to go sleep in half an hour and that's why I'll try to complete this before that time.

| caption |  Dear Mobile Phones,

Today, I'm writing this letter to you through you. You wouldn't be surprised, yeah? Well, I wouldn't be if someone writes me a letter through the pen bought by my own money. How cheesy of him! Nevertheless, I wrote this to you out of sheer worry of my mum. She has constantly been after me to say you a goodbye at last. But the stubborn me has almost been successful in procrastinating her. Though, mollifying her is too difficult a job. You are just going to go sleep in half a

marmalade ツ

Dear Overthinking, I just thought if you would engulf the whole of me in the future or will I be left with a portion of mine that would belong to me, only. Or would you become my only support in times of complete desperation. Only on the condition that you don't take the form of depression. He's your elder brother, I suppose. Or at least that's what I can understand after relating your facts with his fissures. I hear you at night, knocking on my room's door and my hold of the pillow becomes s #paidstory #ethereal_envelopes #lockdown_letters #eternal_lives

read more
Dear Overthinking,

I just thought if you would engulf the whole
of me in the future or will I be left with
a portion of mine that would belong to me, only. Or would you become my only support in times of complete desperation. Only on the condition that you don't take the form of depression. He's your elder brother, I suppose. Or at least that's what I can understand after relating your facts with his fissures. 

I hear you at night, knocking on my room's door and my hold of the pillow becomes stronger with every knock of yours. I wonder, if you ever sleep or take rest. For, I haven't seen you sitting on the carpet and playing Ludo with siblings. That's amazing. Yes, I prefer you should try doing it now that you have your whole family with you.

| Caption | Dear Overthinking,

I just thought if you would engulf the whole
of me in the future or will I be left with
a portion of mine that would belong to me, only. Or would you become my only support in times of complete desperation. Only on the condition that you don't take the form of depression. He's your elder brother, I suppose. Or at least that's what I can understand after relating your facts with his fissures. 

I hear you at night, knocking on my room's door and my hold of the pillow becomes s

marmalade ツ

Dear Curtains, It's been quite long since you became a sincerely special member of my house, of my family. And, it didn't take you long either to become so special that I can pour and pull down my anger on you. I remember that night, when curiousity got the better of me and me, a seven year old girl tried to make a swing of you but dhadaam went my head. And, then I hurriedly rushed to the washroom, coming after five minutes and acting completely innocent. And mark the end, the whole guilt was p #aestheticthoughts #paidstory #ethereal_envelopes #lockdown_letters #eternal_lives #dearcurtains

read more
          Dear Curtains,

It's been quite long since you became a sincerely special member of my house, of my family. And, it didn't take you long either to become so special that I can pour and pull down my anger on you. I remember that night, when curiousity got the better of me and me, a seven year old girl tried to make a swing of you but dhadaam went my head. And, then I hurriedly rushed to the washroom, coming after five minutes and acting completely innocent. And mark the end, the whole guilt was p

marmalade ツ

To the Maids who aren't working, I don't have enough words to thank you for the service you do for all of us. This lockdown has indeed proved to be terrific for some and many. I won't say that I can understand your pain for I know, I can't. And, may be I can't do anything to lessen your pain. It's just thet beautiful souls have to now and then, prove their existence by showing the beholder's eye that beauty isn't to see it but possess it while being able to give it. I have but nothing to say fo #yqbaba #paidstory #ethereal_envelopes #lockdown_letters #eternal_lives

read more
To the Maids who aren't working,

I don't have enough words to
thank you for the service you do for all of us. This lockdown has indeed proved to be terrific for some and many.
I won't say that I can understand your pain for I know, I can't. And, may be I can't do anything to lessen your pain. It's just thet beautiful souls have to now and then, prove their existence by showing the beholder's eye that beauty isn't to see it but possess it while being able to give it. I have but nothing to say for I know your injuries and wounds aren't the ones that heal soon. Love takes time and so will these. Yet, your courage would become your mirror. Not the mirror that you see, but the one you reflect.

| caption | To the Maids who aren't working,

I don't have enough words to
thank you for the service you do for all of us. This lockdown has indeed proved to be terrific for some and many.
I won't say that I can understand your pain for I know, I can't. And, may be I can't do anything to lessen your pain. It's just thet beautiful souls have to now and then, prove their existence by showing the beholder's eye that beauty isn't to see it but possess it while being able to give it. I have but nothing to say fo

marmalade ツ

Dear Boredom, As you know, it's lockdown prevailing over the whole country, for 'world' would be an over statement I suppose, I hope you are getting good company nowadays. Although, you have always been as active as the nightingale throughout my life, I find you somewhere diminishing and being lost in the mist in the orb of my life. I am no necromancer to keep orbs and cauldrons to see future and make potions yet I feel that you are losing your part in my life, especially. I don't know if this #paidstory #paidstories #ethereal_envelopes #lockdown_letters #eternal_lives

read more
Dear Boredom,

As you know, it's lockdown prevailing over
the whole country, for 'world' would be an over statement I suppose, I hope you are getting good company nowadays. Although, you have always been as active as the nightingale throughout my life, I find you somewhere diminishing and being lost in the mist in the orb of my life. I am no necromancer to keep orbs and cauldrons to see future and make potions yet I feel that you are losing your part in my life, especially.
I don't know if this is the beginning of filling of the crevice of my soul or the end of the depth of the ocean in which I'm drowning. Nevertheless, I feel a special essence of comfort, somehow on the pronunciation of your name. Strange, isn't it?

| caption | Dear Boredom,

As you know, it's lockdown prevailing over
the whole country, for 'world' would be an over statement I suppose, I hope you are getting good company nowadays. Although, you have always been as active as the nightingale throughout my life, I find you somewhere diminishing and being lost in the mist in the orb of my life. I am no necromancer to keep orbs and cauldrons to see future and make potions yet I feel that you are losing your part in my life, especially.

I don't know if this
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification