Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcemollient Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcemollient Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wce sangli cutoff 2019, wce cases, wce moodle login, wce placement, wce sangli cutoff,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

marmalade ツ

I woke up today, only to cross one more date in the way of my birthday and the date 2nd October was coloured with red colour. Something special? I asked myself when I finally remembered that it's Gandhi Jayanti, our national festival which is more often referred to as a national holiday. I don't know about others. But, according to me, holidays have lost their meaning and importance in this pandemic. Independence Day, Republic Day and Gandhi Jayanti were nothing more than a mere holiday for ma #yqbaba #gandhijayanti #aestheticthoughts #wcemollient

read more
National Festival or National Holiday?

| caption | 
I woke up today, only to cross one more date in the way of my birthday and the date 2nd October was coloured with red colour. Something special? I asked myself when I finally remembered that it's Gandhi Jayanti, our national festival which is more often referred to as a national holiday.

I don't know about others. But, according to me, holidays have lost their meaning and importance in this pandemic. Independence Day, Republic Day and Gandhi Jayanti were nothing more than a mere holiday for ma

marmalade ツ

••Of Punctuations, the untold ones•• Opaque objects obstacle the light and form a shadow, while the punctuations do the same and form a poetry. One may not notice, or forget to #aestheticthoughts #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #wcwordoftheday #pnpikigai #theunsungquill #wcemollient

read more
••Of Punctuations, the untold ones••

Opaque objects obstacle the light
and form a shadow, 
while the punctuations do the same
and form a poetry.
One may not notice, or forget to
or perhaps ignore the ikigai
of these punctuations, which
we think of as another inferior
thing in literature.

| Caption | ••Of Punctuations, the untold ones••

Opaque objects obstacle the light
and form a shadow, 
while the punctuations do the same
and form a poetry.

One may not notice, or forget to

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification