Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSunsunghero Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSunsunghero Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sung by me meaning in hindi, sun ri yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, sun re yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, sung by me, in poem enterprise the sun symbolize,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shweta Giri

The first hand to hold me, When i announced my arrival With a loud cry, Yeah that was my papa. That cry worth to be called screaming, Was even more melodious for him Than any nightingale's song. And the tears rolling down his cheeks #FathersDay #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #mydadmyhero #fathersday2020 #buddymantra #QSunsunghero

read more
The first hand to hold me,
When i announced my arrival 
With a loud cry,
Yeah that was my papa.

( Read rest in caption ) The first hand to hold me,
When i announced my arrival
With a loud cry,
Yeah that was my papa.
That cry worth to be called screaming,
Was even more melodious for him
Than any nightingale's song.
And the tears rolling down his cheeks

Sweta

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The third challenge for father's day special, "Unsung Hero" is here. (But, first, comment down what you call your father. Like Papa, Abba, Dad...) You got to know about how your father felt during your birth. Do you ever heard your father talking about "hamare zamane mein"? (In my era) #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSunsunghero #QSfatherbiography

read more
My 'papa'...
A man of taste. He has a strange fascination towards Samosa. So I will highlight only that episode when he use to recall his time and trust me it happens often in our house. So he begins like -

"In my era, I used to get one rupee every weekend to have fun which at that time doesn't include hanging out with friends in a pub or something like that, it include visiting a theatre to watch some my kinda play, spend three-four hours there and while returning stop at my favourite Samosa wala dada and enjoy the crisps with tamarind chutney. " 

No one asks him that in those days how many Samosas he had managed to get in one rupee but still he do mention that matter like - 

"My dear children you won't belive in my era they were giving ten Samosas for one rupee. But with due course of time it was reduced to seven per rupee. Every weekend I used to enjoy and every Friday night I was restless thinking about what if  the play is not of my genre or what if the Samosa stall is closed."

He do love recalling those days and sharing with us vivid details with chuckles in his lips not caring much about our interests and I ... I love what he loves. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

The third challenge for father's day special, "Unsung Hero" is here.

(But, first, comment down what you call your father. Like Papa, Abba, Dad...)

You got to know about how your father felt during your birth. Do you ever heard your father talking about "hamare zamane mein"? (In my era)

Hansika Bansal

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The second challenge for father's day special, "Unsung Hero" is here. The relation of a father and daughter is generally sweet. But the relation of a father and son is sweet and salty. Stitch up a humorous conversation piece of those sweet fights between a father and a son. #Humour #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #eccedentesiasthb #QSfathersonconvo #QSunsunghero

read more
Rainy season ;
Dad- Ja bhar se jalebi Le aa !
Me - Baarish ho rhi hai main nhi ja rhi ..
Dad- Umbrella Le ja na !
Me ( starts to take umbrella ) 
Dad - Itni Baarish to nhi ho rhi ki umbrella ki jrurat pad gyi ..
Me - Are abhi to aapne. ...
Dad - Gal jaegi tu to pani me , Hamare jamane me bache mitti me khelte the ,
Ye aaj kl ke bache jra se pani se dar jate hai !
Me in my mind - Dad is dad ! Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

The second challenge for father's day special, "Unsung Hero" is here.

The relation of a father and daughter is generally sweet. But the relation of a father and son is sweet and salty.

Stitch up a humorous conversation piece of those sweet fights between a father and a son.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification