Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearoswald Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearoswald Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hansika Bansal

Dear Oswald, I remember little about you. But, the little hat you always wore, reflected the little happinesses you treasured helping others selflessly. I like how you multitask. Wish I had eight arms like you. ~ Pen n Popcorn Write a letter to Oswald, a cartoon character and refresh those childhood memories. We'll feature if exceptional😊 #eccedentesiasthb #pnpletters #dearoswald #yolewrimo #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp060720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
When I go "back to bachpan " ,I remember you but the memories are little blurred! 
Your songs always attracted me ,
 and yes ,your way of crossing the road, 
I still follow it !
You taught me how to take care of my garden ,
You taught me how to be a good friend, 
You filled my childhood with cute memories, 
And so , I am grateful! 

One of your admirers 
❤ Dear Oswald,
I remember little about you. But, the little hat you always wore, reflected the little happinesses you treasured helping others selflessly. I like how you multitask. Wish I had eight arms like you.
~ Pen n Popcorn 

Write a letter to Oswald, a cartoon character and refresh those childhood memories. We'll feature if exceptional😊
#eccedentesiasthb 
#pnpletters #dearoswald #yolewrimo #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn  #pnp060720  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification