Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wfschool Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wfschool Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wfs-01, chool soon,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Madhu Jain

"Doubting Elizabeth" 
I had curious queries about 
maths theorems and chemistry solutions and never easily get through 
it even one class. Doubts keep on arising and I asked them with no hesitation in a demanding way. 
My teacher old lady Mrs. Katyani titled 
me as doubting Elizabeth. 

#yqbaba #writingfingers #wfschool

Hansika Bansal

Writing Fingers For better reading Dear uniform , You weren't just a piece of cloth , #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqwf #eccedentesiasthb #hansisletters #wfkindergarten #wfschool #wfday4

read more
Dear uniform , 

You weren't just a piece of cloth , 
But you were my identity ! 
It was through you that I realised my flaws , 
And it was you who made me meet the real me ! 
It was you who introduced me with life , 
It was you with which I could now count those thousands if golden memories ! 
You helped me to make new friends , 
You added a tag in front of my name - "ST. MARIAN HANSIKA BANSAL " .
You are something for which
 I care more than my books ,
And something which I love 
More than those memories! 
You own a place which is
 wholly solely yours. 

Love 
Little Hansika in school uniform ❤
 Writing Fingers 

For better reading 

Dear uniform , 

You weren't just a piece of cloth ,

Hansika Bansal

//Te amo - A school love story // It was few days ago I realised what's the meaning of love , it was something I had never experienced before ! Cause I hadn't seen a person like him before! I just passed my high school and took admission in a new school . I had no friends , no know person there ! As I entered the class is found a boy sitting on the first bench and was busy with the books. I could not recognise him but few moments later I realised that he was my crush who left the school two years ago due to the transfer of his father ! I was shocked ! I move ahead then I saw him reading something . I thought it's the first day , what he's reading then ! After few days I came to know that he was a topper ! Not boasting , I was also the high school topper & before crush he was a competitor ! We used to had cute little fights over one or two marks with the teacher , together!  These small moments were the reason I starting falling for him more & more ! #yqbaba #writingfingers #eccedentesiasthb #wfkindergarten #wfday1 #wfschool #wfdestinytocrush

read more
Te amo  //Te amo - A school love story // 

It was few days ago I realised what's the meaning of love , it was something I had never experienced before ! Cause I hadn't seen a person like him before! 
I just passed my high school and took admission in a new school . I had no friends , no know person there ! As I entered the class is found a boy sitting on the first bench and was busy with the books. I could not recognise him but few moments later I realised that he was my crush who left the school two years ago due to the transfer of his father !
I was shocked !
I move ahead then I saw him reading something .
I thought it's the first day , what he's reading then ! After few days I came to know that he was a topper ! Not boasting , I was also the high school topper & before crush he was a competitor !
We used to had cute little fights over one or two marks with the teacher , together!  These small moments were the reason I starting falling for him more & more !

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification