Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kumarpalvardhan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kumarpalvardhan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kisi se kum nahin, dil to pagal hai akshay kumar 10, kum kum bhagy images and gif shayri hindi 0, yogita bali and kishore kumar 40, shiv kumar batalvi shayri in hindi 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hansika Bansal

To the man with the pen, Bhaiya,I still remember the first time I talked to you, it was 30th May 2019 when I greeted you for the first time with "Sir ", totally unaware of the fact that I am going to find my elder brother in you. Then, yesterday (15th Feb 2021) was the day when you took your last breathe . If I would have known this, I wouldn't have left a single day in these few years without talking to you. I remember each advice you gave, and every single time you corrected me and my bad e #yqbaba #yqdidi #restzone #pennpopcorn #ripkumarpal #tributetomanwiththepen #tributetokp #kumarpalvardhan

read more
To the man with the pen❤🥺
Our Kumarpal Bhaiya🌼— % & To the man with the pen, 

Bhaiya,I still remember the first time I talked to you, it was 30th May 2019 when I greeted you for the first time with "Sir ", totally unaware of the fact that I am going to find my elder brother in you. Then, yesterday (15th Feb 2021) was the day when you took your last breathe . If I would have known this, I wouldn't have left a single day in these few years without talking to you. 
I remember each advice you gave, and every single time you corrected me and my bad e

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification