Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stuckstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stuckstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stuck in love, stuck in love quotes, feeling like something is stuck in the throat, sensation that something is stuck in my throat, stuck in love poem,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #ShortStory #stuckstory Vinita was getting late for work. Arun, her doting hubby, had kept breakfast ready on the table. She quickly grabbed a bite, pressed the elevator button and got in with a frown on her face for she was sure she wouldn't make it on time. Her next door neighbour Sandra also rushed inside the elevator and closed the door. Vinita ignored her even as her mind went about deciding what points would be discussed in today's office meeting. As it is, both neigh #chitstory

read more
STUCK

(A short story) 
 #yqbaba #yostowrimo #shortstory #stuckstory 

Vinita was getting late for work. Arun, her doting hubby, had kept breakfast ready on the table. She quickly grabbed a bite, pressed the elevator button and got in with a frown on her face for she was sure she wouldn't make it on time. Her next door neighbour Sandra also rushed inside the elevator and closed the door. Vinita ignored her even as her mind went about deciding what points would be discussed in today's office meeting. As it is, both neigh

K Harsita

" STUCK " Little returns from her calculus tuition, with sluggish steps but not tiresome, she looks towards the elevator door stalling and opened. Her bored eyes blinks a couple of time as in adjustment to normal. A young lady appearing in her early 30s is looking at her with eagerness, holding the elevator doors from standing inside the elevator. Little's lazy steps turns to steady steps and then gradually she walks fast into the elevator. She takes a quick glance #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqstory #Elevator #yostowrimo #stuckstory #h_shortstories

read more
"sometimes it is about fireflies looking for darkness to shed its light and sometimes it jokes around about a cat  being afraid of a rat." 

"Sometimes it talks about rainbows and how every  colour is responsible for it's beauty irrespective of the  amount" then little looks at the lady and continues  "sometimes it gives me reasons about why I should love  my parents." 

The lady stops her in between
"so what is this voice about" she asks with muse. 
"I don't know. I have no idea" little replies...

(full in caption)                               " STUCK " 
Little returns from her calculus tuition, with sluggish steps but not tiresome, she looks towards the elevator door stalling and opened. Her bored eyes blinks a couple of time as in adjustment to normal. A young lady appearing in her early 30s is looking at her with eagerness, holding the elevator doors from standing inside the elevator.
Little's lazy steps turns to steady steps and then gradually she walks fast into the elevator.
She takes a quick glance

Anuj Jain

Stuck Oh this damn lift, I have complained about it to the society's secretary but to no avail, see it's stalled now, and I have an important meeting to attend. Already getting late and this lift sucks. I was muttering along loudly when the lift stopped abruptly, enough to let my neighbour Surjeet whom I had only acknowledged while entering the lift. We had only known each other as neighbors. I guess it's electricity failure he said looking at me. Oh this government is good for nothing I sn #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #stuckstory

read more
Stuck

Oh this damn lift, I have complained about it to the society's secretary but to no avail, see it's stalled now, and I have an important meeting to attend. Already getting late and this lift sucks. 

See Caption
For complete story.  Stuck

Oh this damn lift, I have complained about it to the society's secretary but to no avail, see it's stalled now, and I have an important meeting to attend. Already getting late and this lift sucks. 
I was muttering along loudly when the lift stopped abruptly, enough to let my neighbour Surjeet whom I had only acknowledged while entering the lift. 
We had only known each other as neighbors. 
I guess it's electricity failure he said looking at me. 
Oh this government is good for nothing I sn

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification