Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best airportstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best airportstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nagarbhavi to airport distance, shahibaug to ahmedabad airport, shahibaug to airport, hangs in the air, entrapped air meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Anuj Jain

Airport But sir you are under arrest, you cannot board the plane said the cop to an embarrassed me with all the onlookers thronging to catch up what's happening. Surely this is a big mistake and I don't know how this pack is in my bag, I was protesting. I had been early to the airport and was sitting in the lounge after check up. It was after an year that I was travelling to Mumbai. The lady sitting next to me was busy chatting with her boy friend with no care in the world whether anyone else was listening or not to her conversation. After a while she after hanging up the phone looked at me and smiled. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #anujjain #airportstory

read more
Airport Story

Story in caption Airport

But sir you are under arrest, you cannot board the plane said the cop to an embarrassed me with all the onlookers thronging to catch up what's happening. 
Surely this is a big mistake and I  don't know how this pack is in my bag, I was protesting. 
I had been early to the airport and was sitting in the lounge after check up. 
It was after an year that I was travelling to Mumbai. 
The lady sitting next to me was busy chatting with her boy friend with no care in the world whether anyone else was listening or not to her conversation. 
After a while she after hanging up the phone looked at me and smiled.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification