Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fürelise Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fürelise Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about elise night, elise estrada songs, elise ecklund songs, beethoven fur elise, fur elise,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Epiphany 🖤

Fun fact about me I always listen to für elise whenever I am sad or happy or whenever I am meditating.....it also helps me to forget all my troubles and just live in the moment.... What's your healing song or anything that you listen to? PC credit:- Google #Music #lovequotes fürelise #beethoven #onesidedlove #yqbaba #healingsong

read more
Für Elise
Bagatelle No. 25 in A minor for solo piano, commonly known as "Für Elise", is one of Ludwig van Beethoven's most popular compositions
In English it is "For elise"
It is said that Für Elise was also dedicated to his one sided love Elise

The song is thought to be written for Therese, a woman that Beethoven wanted to marry in 1810, however his handwriting was misspelt undergoing transcription, allowing the piece to be known as Fur Elise rather the Fur Therese. Therese did not want to marry him. Fun fact about me 
I always listen to für elise whenever I am sad or happy or whenever I am meditating.....it also helps me to forget all my troubles and just live in the moment....
What's your healing song or anything that you listen to?

PC credit:- Google

#music #lovequotes #fürelise
#beethoven #onesidedlove #yqbaba #healingsong

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification