Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best motivationjunkies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best motivationjunkies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about theories of motivation are used to, jiski biwi moti uska bhi bada naam hai, mot ki shayari, jhatko zulf se pani ye moti, tlismi moti shop near me,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Nfb ..

I'm so fed up of you forwarding me motivational videos, as if they're the answer to my illness. No, they're not. Tony Robbins or Jay Shetty haven't specialized in bipolar disorder. Just because you like watching feel good videos and think this junk is better than therapy doesn't mean it is. I've studied my illness at length. A few curse words in a fancy accent coming from a pretty face doesn't cut it. I have unresolved issues and SO DO YOU. Let's face them instead of dealing with them in bu #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postboxit #postmandiaries #yqpostman #motivationjunkies

read more
    You are making money by exploiting our emotions,by giving us the hopes but hopes which are filled with nothing but a void because you don't know what we truly are going through,you are hypothetically working and giving solutions.Even if you analyse the problems but the solutions that are theoretical or worked for others may not work for us.Rather than your motivational lectures what we truly need is someone to listen to our inner screams not showing us ways to silence it.
  May be your intentions aren't bad in the beginning when all this just started but now it has become nothing but a alluring business to every good speaker because the mental health is the best selling commodity now .It earns you name,fame and money but ask your consciousness is it really helping those in dire need of help,is it reaching out to the unreached,it's a one way medium my dear.Stop it and help those around you rather than trying to reach to those miles away .

I'm so fed up of you forwarding me motivational videos, as if they're the answer to my illness. No, they're not. Tony Robbins or Jay Shetty haven't specialized in bipolar disorder. 

Just because you like watching feel good videos and think this junk is better than therapy doesn't mean it is. 

I've studied my illness at length. A few curse words in a fancy accent coming from a pretty face doesn't cut it. 
I have unresolved issues and SO DO YOU. Let's face them instead of dealing with them in bu

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification