Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best learnerforlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best learnerforlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ability to learn a particular kind of job, ability to learn new things, ability to learn from past mistakes, ability to learn from mistakes example, ability to learn from mistakes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Richa Vedpathak

I won't rate my levels, I would say I am a learner. I keep on making mistakes, I am still improving, and I am still working on the process in the right direction.  #mistake #learnerforlife #process_of_learning #yourquotes  #paidstory

Aakash Udeg

Yes we are. Disgraceful, Always demanding creatures. We always don't care, but do worry afterward. Because we have a brain that gives us the privilege of thinking. Which we use to do the best things from our point of view,but what about others. We have to think on that also. After all we are humans and we have a brain which gives us ability of think in all perspective. #we_need_to_understand_importance_of_our_life #we_need_to_be_wiser #yqbaba #yqdidi #English #lesson #learnerforlife Like, comme

read more
Why we want something that we don't have and why we don't care about something that we have?
Because we are humans. Yes we are.
Disgraceful, Always demanding creatures. We always don't care, but do worry afterward. Because we have a brain that gives us the privilege of thinking. Which we use to do the best things from our point of view,but what about others. We have to think on that also. After all we are humans and we have a brain which gives us ability of think in all perspective. #we_need_to_understand_importance_of_our_life #we_need_to_be_wiser #yqbaba #yqdidi #english #lesson #learnerforlife 
Like, comme

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification