Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Cops Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Cops Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fuck cops quotes, motivational quotes for cops, cops taser man 10, super cops vs super villains, super cops super villain,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Pia India(Priya)

Alok Meshram

read more
The day i saw her 
I knew there was something different about her
It was as if she is hiding behind a mask
Finding reason behind it was my task
But it didnt take me  much time
Gossip about her made noise like the chime
She was a victim of sexual harassment
The bastard was a member of our great  parliament
They pestered the brother,  and her mom and dad
The law was on the bastards side,  that was sad
One fine day when i came back from work
I saw a bunch of ass hole and the minister in his Merc
He had been let off on account of botched investigation 
Surrounding him were cops from the police station 
The girls family shut the house from bottom to top
The minister was hurling abuses in presence of the cop
That night after the minister left
 Leaving the victim n her family happiness  bereft
 Fewday later heard the girldissapear
Her body was found few days later on bank of river
The cops called it accidental
Itv was murder in plain sight,  were they blind or gone mental
The bastards supporters threw a party for him that night
That made me  to ponder
Will the law always be blind
Wont it ever think from heart instead of mind
Wil the perpetrators always go free
Will the victim end up dead on road or hanging from tree

saika

read more
Sexual asault 
I am  a girl aged 18 
I am from a well settled family i never knew what a hurdle means, Becau'z i never got a chance to Cross them .. Well, One day i was with my family on a trip i got tired and decided to take a nap by the time i woke up i was feeling uncomfortable and then i realized, i was "Sexually asaulted" by my own cousin,  this became a part of me. My Mom always use to show me and explain/ guide  me about the situations every girl has been facing who got raped completely , she always  insisted me to carry a peper spray in my bag but i neglected her words thinking " who has the guits to touch me?", This confidence pushed me into the darkness called "Sex" . Later on , i was forced by my own friends whom i believed i rescued myself though. I had to face many incidents like these where ever i went i was always made to feel insecure , i was depressed , i wanted to die.. time passed and i felt better, But the destiny didn't change i was again sexually asaulted, i couldnt resist i ran to the cops and pleased them for protection but then i was made to bend on my knees for the cops sexual satisfaction, Yes! i was sexually asaulted by the cop too. I was drowned , i couldn't tell anything to my parents i faced the darkness, The unexpected hurdles, I am absolutely not ashamed to share this with the world because every incident taught me a lesson of being strong , about society , belief . And yes i am a virgin, you might be wondering why am i still a virgin after getting forced these many times, I was forced but never fucked i was physically harassed and torched , played by my feelings. And i know that there will be a day in which i will completely get raped, but then i won't die becau'z the victim's are alive. Respect Women!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification