Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Whoo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Whoo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whoo see,

• 3 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Hardik Shrimali

logics

read more
Ae Bariis Etna Fiii Na Baras kii  Whoo Aa  Na Sakee, Aur Etna Kam Bhi Na Baras Kii Whoo Ja Na Sakee. logics

Naziya Khan

#affsose ,#Dard

read more
whoo jiski humne kabhi kadr nhi ki par whoo meri kadr krta tha..mai apna sara gussa uspe uttar du wo uff na krta tha...mai hi pagl thi jo usse kabhi smj na payi....or dkhte dkhte woo durr chala gye or mai usse rokh na payi... #affsose ,#dard

Abhinav Singh

Zoomi After the 29th time I turned on the 'do not disturb' mode as those vibrations were now shaking me . The pores of my skin were erupting sweat , my pupils were dialated , every single particle of my body was running in it's own direction . The silence of the room was making my heart scream into my ears and the heart was seriously screaming to the maximum decibal . The continuous glowing light of phone screen was indicating that calls are still coming and then suddenly someone just enterd #Books #Love #Thriller #experience #Stories #Care #yourquote #yqbaba #drugs #drama #yqfilms #अभिमान

read more
 Zoomi 

After the 29th time I turned on the 'do not disturb' mode as those vibrations were now shaking me . The pores of my skin were erupting sweat , my pupils were dialated , every single particle of my body was running in it's own direction . The silence of the room was making my heart scream into my ears and the heart was seriously screaming to the maximum decibal . 
The continuous glowing light of phone screen was indicating that calls are still coming and then suddenly someone just enterd

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification