Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shubhumour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shubhumour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shubh ratri quotes hindi, shubhu meaning in hindi, shubh ratri quotes, shubh sakal quotes, best shubh vichar in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 58 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shubhi Mahajan

#shubhumour

read more
What do we call a bell which is not working?

A dumbbell. #shubhumour

Shubhi Mahajan

This was written by me 200 days ago for your birthday and finally it's your birthday, bhaiyyyyyyyaaaaaa. 😍 When September started, I was counting the days for your birthday. Bhaiya, talking to you really feels like I am talking with my brother. Mujhe bich bich me aapki yaad aa hi jati hai ki bahut din se aapse baat nahi hui and all that. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I just want to let you know, you mean so much to me. :)❤ I am thankful to YQ. Only because of it, we met. I never ever #Humour #Pun #BirthDay #testimonial #Punchayat #whocalledit #whocallsit #shubhumour

read more
Who called it 'beat Sri' and not
 Srikumar!  This was written by me 200 days ago for your birthday and finally it's your birthday, bhaiyyyyyyyaaaaaa. 😍
When September started, I was counting the days for your birthday. 

Bhaiya, talking to you really feels like I am talking with my brother. Mujhe bich bich me aapki yaad aa hi jati hai ki bahut din se aapse baat nahi hui and all that. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I just want to let you know, you mean so much to me. :)❤

I am thankful to YQ. Only because of it, we met. I never ever

Shubhi Mahajan

From where, जासूस listens music?
Spy-ker
 Lame? 👀

#yqhumour #pun #speaker #spy #funny #humour #shubhumour

Shubhi Mahajan

With him all the time. 😪 Dhanyawaad Aryan kun (Trickster ) for making me write this. 😌 *the sentence above contains three languages* 🤓 #pickuplines #shubhumour #Cheesy #pickupline #yqhumour

read more
Me: Are you mobile phone?

He: No. Why?

Me: Because I want to be with you all
the time. With him all the time. 😪

Dhanyawaad Aryan kun (Trickster ) for making me write this. 😌
*the sentence above contains three languages* 🤓

#pickuplines #shubhumour #cheesy #pickupline #yqhumour

Shubhi Mahajan

Yaarrrrr🤧 abhi to result aaya aur ab exam bhi aa gayi🥴 #exams #Commerce #yqbaba #yqhumour #Funny #shubhumour

read more

Yaarrrrr🤧 abhi to result aaya aur ab exam bhi aa gayi🥴

#exams #commerce #yqbaba #yqhumour #funny #shubhumour

Shubhi Mahajan

This happens. Result puchhna to thik hi hai lekin unki advices 🤧 529/600×100 aaye🙂✊ #resultaagya #CBSE #Relatives #shubhumour

read more
Relatives and theirs advices just 
after the result. This happens. 
Result puchhna to thik hi hai lekin unki advices 🤧

529/600×100 aaye🙂✊

#resultaagya #cbse #relatives #shubhumour

Shubhi Mahajan

Okay so finally it's 30th July, sunflower. 🌻❤ I remember, it was 25th of February when I talked with you for the first time. And it was in the comment section of your AMA post. I didn't know that empty Treat JimJam wrapper would make us know each other this way. In that AMA, my first question was "Do you really exist? What are you?" And that's true. When I read you for the first time, I thought that does this man really exist. Your words make me stumbled everytime. You're not just a good wri #BirthDay #testimonial #whocalledit #whocallsit #shubhumour #cutiemonkfest

read more
Who called Argon a gas and not Arvind? Okay so finally it's 30th July, sunflower. 🌻❤

I remember, it was 25th of February when I talked with you for the first time. And it was in the comment section of your AMA post.
I didn't know that empty Treat JimJam wrapper would make us know each other this way. 
In that AMA, my first question was "Do you really exist? What are you?" 
And that's true. When I read you for the first time, I thought that does this man really exist. Your words make me stumbled everytime. 
You're not just a good wri

Shubhi Mahajan

#lamepun? ik phir bhi has lo, paise nahi lagenge😌😂 A #namepun on Nikhil bhaiya. 🙃 ----------------------------------------------------------------- O CAPTAIN COOL! O captain cool! You captaincy ease our fear, #BirthDay #BirthdaySpecial #testimonial #yqhumour #shubhumour

read more
What will we say when a guy named Nikhil climbs a hill called as Nik?

Nikhil climbs Nikhil. #lamepun? ik phir bhi has lo, paise nahi lagenge😌😂
A #namepun on Nikhil bhaiya. 🙃

-----------------------------------------------------------------
O CAPTAIN COOL! 

O captain cool! 
You captaincy ease our fear,

Shubhi Mahajan

My Dr. Sahiba, I know your ❤️ to baccha hai ji and you love humour. And here you go with an another #namepun and this time on your day. Hope you are enjoying this special day at your fullest. 😌 For a writer whose words flow smoothly and beautifully: I want to know Wheather you speak or the words you #Pun #BirthDay #testimonial #Punchayat #shubhumour #mousiquesta

read more
How can we say "Beautiful whether and me" in Hindi?

Sundar Moushmi.
 My Dr. Sahiba, I know your ❤️ to baccha hai ji and you love humour. 
And here you go with an another #namepun and this time on your day. 
Hope you are enjoying this special day at your fullest. 😌

For a writer whose words flow smoothly and beautifully:

I want to know
Wheather you speak or the words you

Shubhi Mahajan

First of all, I have written something. (Sorry for the mess, dadi🤧) Dadi maa dadi maa, Pyari pyari dadi maa, Dekho jara ise dekho Celebration karo dadi maa. Dadi maa dadi maa, Pyari pyari dadi maa, #BirthDay #testimonial #shubhumour #SenoNeetaFiesta

read more
How can we say 'Neeta is my only sister' in hindi? 
Nee-Tahi-Buhn hai hamari.
     First of all, I have written something. (Sorry for the mess, dadi🤧)

Dadi maa dadi maa, 
Pyari pyari dadi maa,
Dekho jara ise dekho
Celebration karo dadi maa. 
Dadi maa dadi maa, 
Pyari pyari dadi maa,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification