Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ohvalentaniya Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ohvalentaniya Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ohvira syndrome case report, ohvira syndrome treatment, ohvira syndrome pregnancy, ohvi engine, ohvi engines 1.0 liter,

• 4 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Read me better here: The dried rose still carries your fragrance, The handwritten letter reads itself out as tears flow, The taste of the shared chocolate that your tongue licked from my lips lingers #womenempowerment #hugday #YourQuoteAndMine #ohwomaniya #yqow #owcontest #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniya6

read more
The dried rose still carries your fragrance,
The handwritten letter reads 
itself out as tears flow,
The taste of the shared 
chocolate that your tongue 
licked from my lips lingers
The ache continues..
Did you leave me or did we 
leave love alone?
Did love stop seeking us or did ego kill our romance?
The questions continue..
Time ticks by and I watch you from the corner of my eye
Days melt into months, years 
Do I sense your silent tears?
The first step seeks us out 
you and me, let's just talk it out
Love is lonely and my arms too
Let's hug our differences out, for I wanna rest in you.
Darlin' know that I forgive you, yes, I forgive you🙏🏽

Read me better here:

The dried rose still carries your fragrance,
The handwritten letter reads 
itself out as tears flow,
The taste of the shared 
chocolate that your tongue 
licked from my lips lingers

Chitra Iyer

Here's the first emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️ ✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of gratitude (feeling grateful). ✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvgratitude #YourQuoteAndMine #yqow

read more
The warmth that you just knitted me
The love that you sweetly gifted me
The happiness that you smilingly gave me
I wear 'em all, as life lovingly hugs n kisses me
I treasure it, keep it close to me
Gratitude never ceases to flow from within me. Here's the first emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️

✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of gratitude (feeling grateful). 

✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvgratitude

Chitra Iyer

Here's the second emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️ ✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of blush (shying away). ✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvblush #YourQuoteAndMine #yqow

read more
Aww. Just wanna give you a warm hug
Just wanna feel your friendly touch
Just wanna let you know, you are my crush
Hey, why you shyin' away, why the blush?
 It's just a hug, darlin' just a hug
Love you dear, much, much, much.
 Here's the second emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️

✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of blush (shying away). 

✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvblush

Chitra Iyer

Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️ ✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of console (feeling secure). ✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole #YourQuoteAndMine #yqow

read more
Do the ears that hear me,
hear my soul's love song?
Does the heart that senses my love
Know that love shalt carry it securely along?
Come into this cocoon of love, baby
I promise to match footsteps unto eternity. Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️

✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of console (feeling secure). 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole

Chitra Iyer

Here's the third genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫 ✨ Collab and write a piece of romance using chocolate in it. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohvromance #romance #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
The doorbell rang. The box of chocolates had just arrived by courier.
I gingerly touched the box as a tear fell off my eye. If only he could have made it here. The chocolate lay unopened, unattended on the table. The telephone rang. 'Sweetheart, I sent your favourite white chocs.. devoured them?' It was him in his ever so chocolatey voice. I cried as kisses of apology rained from the other end. Simultaneously the doorbell too sounded. Holding the phone in my hand, I absent-mindedly opened the door, mildly enraged at the disruption. Immediately loving arms lifted me off my feet and placed me on the settee. My favourite white chocolate was between his teeth calling for me to have a bite. 
'Happy chocolate day' the words echoed all night as two unconcerned bodies took off on a romantic flight. Here's the third genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫

✨ Collab and write a piece of romance using chocolate in it.

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohvromance

#romance #empoweringwomen   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Chitra Iyer

Did the five year old me just see a figure coated in chocolate sitting by the sidewalk? I love chocolates, you know. Rubbing my unbelieving eyes, I go closer and see that it is a mannequin displayed by the chocolate shop opposite it. A guard is manning it. My taste buds are now getting insanely active. My hands surreptitiously go forward and before I know it the chocolatey guy pinches it hard. I scream as the figure grins at me. The guard eyes us but the figure stays lifeless. Have I imagined it #YourQuoteAndMine #empoweringwomen #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohvhorror

read more
Did the five year old me just see a figure coated in chocolate sitting by the sidewalk?
I love chocolates, you know. Rubbing my unbelieving eyes, I go closer and see that it is a mannequin displayed by the chocolate shop opposite it. A guard is manning it. My taste buds are now getting insanely active. My hands surreptitiously go forward and before I know it the chocolatey guy pinches it hard. I scream as the figure grins at me. The guard eyes us but the figure stays lifeless. Have I imagined it? Well, since then I have lost my taste for chocolates. I avoid them, coz whenever I see them, they seem to spring to life and wait to devour me. Did the five year old me just see a figure coated in chocolate sitting by the sidewalk?
I love chocolates, you know. Rubbing my unbelieving eyes, I go closer and see that it is a mannequin displayed by the chocolate shop opposite it. A guard is manning it. My taste buds are now getting insanely active. My hands surreptitiously go forward and before I know it the chocolatey guy pinches it hard. I scream as the figure grins at me. The guard eyes us but the figure stays lifeless. Have I imagined it

Chitra Iyer

Here's the first genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫 ✨ Collab and write a piece of erotica using chocolate in it. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohverotica #erotica #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
Hot, happy and some giggly  slurps later, I stare hungrily at his exposed frame that I had just a few minutes ago smeared with chocolatey syrup, creams n cakes  and licked it all in no time. As I pretend to run, he catches me and damn! merrily kisses away all the chocolate from my face awakening some seriously sweet fun. Ah! the so-called “love” chemicals oxytocin, serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins seem overly active. Love is in the air with remnants of chocolate in my hair. 'Happy Chocolate day' whispers love in our ears as our bodies stay achingly, passionately entwined and the lips perennially locked.
Truly, today, Chocolate rocked!
 Here's the first genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫

✨ Collab and write a piece of erotica using chocolate in it.

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohverotica

#erotica #empoweringwomen  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Chitra Iyer

This is for #yqbaba Will ya now follow me? 😂🤣😍 Hello Womaniyas! Here's the second task of Oh! Valentaniya. ❤️ ✨ Write a four liner on this picture prompt proposing someone to do any activity, like go on a trip, have dinner, dance, etc. with you. #proposeday #ohwomaniyacollabs #yqow #owcontest #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat2

read more
My words do a merry dance everytime they see your name
Will your words hip-hop with them?
Let's meet in your own space, YQ baba
Now, how do I get you to like me, ahem, ahem?
 This is for #yqbaba
Will ya now follow me? 😂🤣😍

Hello Womaniyas!

Here's the second task of Oh! Valentaniya. ❤️

✨ Write a four liner on this picture prompt proposing someone to do any activity, like go on a trip, have dinner, dance, etc. with you.

atrisheartfeelings

Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️ ✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of console (feeling secure). ✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole #YourQuoteAndMine #yqow

read more
एक बार जाने पर किस क़दर समझाया ख़ुद को
पर शायद इस बार बिछड़ते ही दिल चकना चूर हो जाएगा Here's the third emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️

✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of console (feeling secure). 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #atrisheartfeelings #ananttripathi #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvconsole

Madhu Jain

Here's the second emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️ ✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of blush (shying away). ✨ Not necessary to use the above given word(s) but the feeling and / or the emotion must be conveyed. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvblush #YourQuoteAndMine #yqow

read more
A warmth cozy hug
made me feel secured
while I was in the state
of confusion to transform
the emotions of love
into life.  Here's the second emotion for the fourth task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🐻❤️

✨ Collab and write a poem not exceeding 6 lines on the feeling or emotion of blush (shying away). 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniyat4 #ohvblush
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification