Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Shankumukham Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Shankumukham Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sha love story, shuda ki shan ho, uqabi shan se lyrics, uqabi shan se, siyasat ka shan aya,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hari Varma

Memory Waves A couple of days back, our outing after many weeks of lockdown was to the Shankumukham Beach. We were in for a shock on reaching our regular spot at the beach. The beach was practically non-existant. It was like a cliff where police was guarding. It took a few minutes for me to comprehend what I saw. Half of the road was gone. Those concrete benches where we used to sit, till recently, were either missing or slipped off the cliff. The sea waves were crashing furiously onto what rem #Memories #Childhood #yqbaba #yqtales #varmaji

read more
| Memory Waves | Memory Waves

A couple of days back, our outing after many weeks of lockdown was to the Shankumukham Beach. We were in for a shock on reaching our regular spot at the beach. The beach was practically non-existant. It was like a cliff where police was guarding. It took a few minutes for me to comprehend what I saw. Half of the road was gone. Those concrete benches where we used to sit, till recently, were either missing or slipped off the cliff. The sea waves were crashing furiously onto what rem

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification