Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pocomoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pocomoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poco x3 price in india, miui 12 for poco f1, insignificante de poco valor, poco mobile, poco store,

• 1 Followers
  • 119 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon

read more
You don't need to break the Shell always.
If the shell is peaceful, no need to break it and enter a noisy world. 
If your shell is warm inside, no need to find warmth in living robots.
If your shell is beautiful, no need to aspire for more beauty in outside world. (Just assume world is beautiful.)

You don't need to break your shell just bcz others did.
You are not here to get influenced!
You are here for a purpose. 
Your life holds a purpose, this soul have purpose and
Clearity is the key to remain peaceful and calm even if you break through the shell nd enter the race.  #pocomoon

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon

read more
WORDS ARE POWERFUL!  #pocomoon

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon

read more
It's more about the intention of the soul ! #pocomoon

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon

read more
Grateful!  #pocomoon

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon I want to be close to myself (not society's expectations), give myself a warm hug and whisper "It's okay" , "you'll be fine at the end of this". Apparently, I can't!

read more
Do not loose yourself in society's chaos.  #pocomoon 
I want to be close to myself (not society's expectations), give myself a warm hug and whisper
"It's okay" , 
"you'll be fine at the end of this".

Apparently, I can't!

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon I trust the Universe! I believe in it. I know there are times when people may question its absolute existence, But these unanswered questions keeps us going. Few things take its own time, have its own pace and is different for every individual. Few things can't be control just by human emotions, such things are in the hands of divine. You may not get everything you wish for, but still you'll definitely get what you are good for.

read more
I trust the timing of Universe! #pocomoon 
I trust the Universe!
I believe in it. 
I know there are times when people may question its absolute existence,
But these unanswered questions keeps us going.
Few things take its own time, have its own pace and is different for every individual.
Few things can't be control just by human emotions, such things are in the hands of divine.
You may not get everything you wish for, but still you'll definitely get what you are good for.

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon When you look back your life, you should have enjoyed it and not just lived it for the sake of it. You should take decisions that support your purpose, support your cause, not things that pull you down like an anchor and make you stuck or slow your speed and control your dicection. Keep adding things which would add new experiences and balance in your life. Not things that would bring more stress. Everything happens for a reason. Trust the universe. Some set backs are necessary for

read more
Don't make arrangements that entangle you, make arrangements that support you. #pocomoon 
When you look back your life, you should have enjoyed it and not just lived it for the sake of it. 
You should take decisions that support your purpose, support your cause, not things that pull you down like an anchor and make you stuck or slow your speed and control your dicection.
Keep adding things which would add new experiences and balance in your life.
Not things that would bring more stress. 
Everything happens for a reason.
Trust the universe. Some set backs are necessary for

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon

read more
I want to fix it once and for all.
 #pocomoon

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon

read more
I smile when I'm sad #pocomoon

Parul Gupta

#pocomoon To receive respect you need to be respectful towards others too. And respect is earned not taken. No matter in what position you are in your life, no matter you are a millionaire, No one would truly respect you if you don't have a character. And by disregarding someone or degrading or putting down someone you won't reach miles.

read more
You have to be respectful and calm to others 'cause one day that might be you!  #pocomoon 
To receive respect you need to be respectful towards others too. 
And respect is earned not taken. 
No matter in what position you are in your life, no matter you are a millionaire,
No one would truly respect you if you don't have a character.
And by disregarding someone or degrading or putting down someone you won't reach miles.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification