Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bhaiyudeedu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bhaiyudeedu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mere bhai tu meri jaan hai, madam ji me tera bhai nahi hai song, bhai love quotes, aaj mere bhai ki shaadi mein, chote bhai ke liye birthday shayari,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

the lesson you 
wanted me to learn
"Staying happy alone" 
#bhaiyudeedu

#aestheticthoughts#yqbaba #yqtales #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi #inspiration   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

Hmesha ek hi baat Jaan nhii padti tere main... #bhaiyudeedu

read more
आप को पता मुझे खाने में क्या पसंद है?
👉मेरे भाई का सिर(so yummy)😋

....pr aap khane hi nhii dete 😏
Phr kehte ho jaan nhii 
padti tere mein....
Ab khud btao khane do
ge to moti hoyugi na 
aise kaise ho jaun... 

Budhu🤭 Hmesha ek hi baat 
Jaan nhii padti tere main...
#bhaiyudeedu

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

and at the end no one will understand your bond with someone but you and them! #true
#bhaiyudeedu

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#bhaiyudeedu#Bhai #brotherfromanothermother #bhaiyuLove#magic Isn't it Magic that just talking to him makes me feel lucky... Isn't it Magic that just being around him makes me feel secure and kinda safe... Isn't it Magic that just talking to him makes me feel loved and trusted... Isn't it Magic that my heart just waits to listen his voice when it's drowning... Isn't it Magic that a single word "Deedu" is more than enough to make my day...

read more

Read Captain.

#bhaiyudeedu#Bhai
#brotherfromanothermother
#bhaiyu#Love#Magic
Isn't it Magic that just talking to him makes me feel lucky...
Isn't it Magic that just being around him makes me feel secure and kinda safe...
Isn't it Magic that just talking to him makes me feel loved and trusted...
Isn't it Magic that my heart just waits to listen his voice when it's drowning...
Isn't it Magic that a single word "Deedu" is more than enough to make my day...

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

how you treat me...

I know your intentions can never be wrong..
It's always me who overthinks and misinterprets !

#bhaiyu #My_world_of_happiness_MereBhaiyu
#bhaiyudeedu
#aestheticthoughts#yqbaba #doublecollab #yqdidi #yqquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

Parents 
Didi❤️
Bhai 💞
Bhaiyu #Mamma_Papa
#Motto❤️
#Bandar😝
#bhaiyudeedu
#aestheticthoughts

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#bhaiyudeedu #best_teacher Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts! 😊 #rzwhen_i_feel_lost #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
I want one person who always guides me to hold my hand and not judge me for it and say,'it's a part of life,you will come on track again' 

Just a small wish! #bhaiyudeedu
#best_teacher

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts! 😊

#rzwhen_i_feel_lost #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#Bhaiyu_love_promise Today I Make a promise with myself (more with my Bhaiyu than me) that i will not disappoint you anymore. I know i have disappointed you alot Bhaiyu but now i have realised that you love me alot and even when i hurt you this much your love remains same for me! I don't want to lose you neither i wanted this earlier nor i want this in future! I want to remain your deedu forever! You wanted me to be the best and even i tried but my childish nature never let me do it! But now i #mylove #brotherfromanothermother #bhaiyudeedu

read more

. #Bhaiyu_love_promise

Today I Make a promise with myself (more with my Bhaiyu than me) that i will not disappoint you anymore. I know i have disappointed you alot Bhaiyu but now i have realised that you love me alot and even when i hurt you this much your love remains same for me! I don't want to lose you neither i wanted this earlier nor i want this in future! I want to remain your deedu forever!
You wanted me to be the best and even i tried but my childish nature never let me do it!
But now i

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

Being left by my Bhaiyu
 as everyone else does!!
Bhaiyu if you ever did this 
i will crumble down from inside😔..
#brotherFromAnotherMother #bhaiyudeedu

#musingtime #scaredheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification