Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quotesthatiwrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quotesthatiwrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning quotes for love in hindi 260, i need you quotes for him, hindi love quote image, teachers day images and quotes, trust quotes and sayings,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Mir Sohail

If you cannot appreciate 
You should not tease as well  #quoteoftheday #quotesandmine #quotesthatiwrite

Mir Sohail

A Beautiful Friendship,free from fraudship, is the best blessing, you could ever have! #quoteoftheday #quotesthatiwrite

Mir Sohail

They say ● BLACK LIVES ● matter, 
others say 
○ WHITE'S/BRITISH LIVES matter ○ 

Which colour could represents us?
 So that we will be recognised ! 
We will be able to feel ourselves as ♡ HUMAN BEINGS ♡ also  #quotesforlife #quoteoftheday #quotebaba #quotedidi #quotesthatiwrite

Mir Sohail

Writer's writing
 & 
fighters blood
Both should maintain the flow #quoteoftheday #quotesforlife #quotesaboutlife #quoteofmine #quotesthatiwrite

Mir Sohail

Money will give you Fake Relationships 
Empty pockets will give you Realities  #quoteoftheday #quotesforlife #quotestoliveby #quotewindow #quotesthatiwrite

Mir Sohail

Mind keeps the definition of Love within Limits of GF/BF

Real Love is defined by all those Brother's & Sister's who always follow each other like the shadows.
 Sacrifice themselves for their Loved one's
I'm also Lucky to have sister's. #quoteoftheday #quotebaba #quotewriting #quotesthatiwrite

Mir Sohail

I'm just here to bring a smile on your cute face, not to Impress nothing to Express and Say NO to Depress 😘😊😊😊😊😊😊 #quoteoftheday #quotebaba #quotesoftheday #quotelove #quotewriting #quotesthatiwrite #quoteofmine

read more
I wish my wife to be like my phone
what is there that it doesn't perform for me.
"It talks with me
walks with me
makes me laugh
capture my snaps
full or half"
No complaints 
No arguments 
I love you more than my first girlfriend and need you more than my future wife. I'm just here to bring a smile on your cute face, not to Impress nothing to Express and Say NO to Depress 😘😊😊😊😊😊😊
#quoteoftheday #quotebaba #quotesoftheday #quotelove #quotewriting #quotesthatiwrite #quoteofmine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification