Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oldagehomevisit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oldagehomevisit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about old sad romantic hindi songs, poem on old age homes in hindi, funny old lady quotes, old urdu poetry ghazal, finding old love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

OLD IS GOLD! "Old is Gold!"; quite relatable huh? Somewhat the same feeling struck me on 23rd September, 2019 on Monday when we, the choir students of Delhi Public School Megacity, Kolkata went to the Tollygunge Old Age Home from our school! Twenty-eight choir students, eight junior prefects, and five teachers! What else do you need for a gala time at the bus? We sang, chatted, and laughed! It was an awesome experience in the bus. But the main part was yet to come. After a two-hour journey, w #Article #yqbaba #Grandparents #Oldisgold #oldagehomevisit

read more
OLD IS GOLD!

"Old is Gold!"; quite relatable huh? Somewhat the same feeling struck me on 23rd September, 2019 on Monday when we, the choir students of Delhi Public School Megacity, Kolkata went to the Tollygunge Old Age Home from our school!

*FULL ARTICLE IN THE CAPTION!* OLD IS GOLD!

"Old is Gold!"; quite relatable huh? Somewhat the same feeling struck me on 23rd September, 2019 on Monday when we, the choir students of Delhi Public School Megacity, Kolkata went to the Tollygunge Old Age Home from our school!

Twenty-eight choir students, eight junior prefects, and five teachers! What else do you need for a gala time at the bus? We sang, chatted, and laughed! It was an awesome experience in the bus. But the main part was yet to come.

After a two-hour journey, w

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification