Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best irritatingthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best irritatingthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about irritating quotes love, irritating love quotes, irritating life quotes, irritating person meaning in hindi, irritating meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

A thousand of thoughts ponder over our mind each second restricting us from peace. Sometimes thoughts irritate a lot & make us feel impotent. Share your views about how thoughts annoy you sometimes. You can use the hashtag #irritatingthoughts to let us discover you. Happy writing YQians :) #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqrestzone #peace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #Sunrise #darkworld

read more
Underneath those thousands
Of bewildering thoughts,
There lies a small part
Of my mind, consoling me,
That maybe, there will come 
A time, when the Sun will
Rise again, and it's heat will
Burn away all of it,
My unworthy desires, nasty
Thoughts, wrecked motives;
The cold, dark world,
That I am captured in.
 A thousand of thoughts ponder over our mind each second restricting us from peace. Sometimes thoughts irritate a lot & make us feel impotent.

Share your views about how thoughts annoy you sometimes. You can use the hashtag #irritatingthoughts to let us discover you.

Happy writing YQians :)

#yqbaba  #newwritersclub #yqrestzone #peace   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification