Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WrongDialsPutsYouInTroubles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WrongDialsPutsYouInTroubles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love all trust a few and do wrong to none, wrong love quotes, quotes about falling in love with the wrong guy, love all trust a few do wrong to none, love many trust few do wrong to none,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Satish Chandra

"It's been so long but you and your memories are still intact deep inside my heart tempting me to feel your presence and hail your essence. Can we make love again sweetheart?" Having said this, He puts the phone down.

The phone rings back and a melodious voice says, "My husband wants to meet you. Will you come to our address on your own or Shall we arrive with the cops at your place, as fetching your address is no big deal."

Then was the time that he realised, he dialled 226786 instead of 226785. But 'twas too late.

बेचारा आज ही जेल से छूटा है।🤕😭
उसके घर का टेलीफोन कनेक्शन भी काट दिया गया है।🙄😟

#solong

#YQbaba  #Challenge

#FreakySatty

#WrongDialsPutsYouInTroubles

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification