Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DateWentAwkwardlyWrong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DateWentAwkwardlyWrong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friendship day date quotes, dethadi harika date of birth, birth and death date of jawaharlal nehru, maha shivaratri 2015 date and time, date of birth and death of sarojini naidu,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

#worstdateyet Truly Madly - With this first post, I greet and welcome you to our fabulous YourQuote Family. 🙏🏻💐💐 #yqbaba #DateWentAwkwardlyWrong #FreakySatty

read more
She was wearing a beautiful sizzling zed black one-piece as she entered in KFC, Malhaar Mall, Indore. All eyes were on her, Hers on me. I was stunned as she was my blind date. We just had telephonic conversations and chat shares prior to that meet. She saw me and was pleased to see me as well. Things were going well, when all of a sudden the waiter came in with the Chicken popcorn, diet coke and Fiery Grills. I offered her the chicken piece and she yelled, "I am a vegetarian by birth. Told you before a thousand times." And without uttering anything more, she left.😬😬

I was stunned once again, All eyes were on me again, But the mood and mode had swung devastatingly.😑😑 #WorstDateYet  

Truly Madly - With this first post, I greet and welcome you to our fabulous YourQuote Family. 🙏🏻💐💐

#YQbaba

#DateWentAwkwardlyWrong

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification