Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eroticawriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eroticawriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about erotic love, best erotic quotes, most erotic poem, erotica meaning in hindi, rabindranath tagore poems abt erotic love,

• 2 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Priyanka Rathod

"Love me like a DEMON". 
Hardcore desire. 
Fiery, deep and loud. 
Soul consuming. 
Scratches and bites
and blood on my lips. 
Pulling at my core 
making me scream for you
and my body quiver.  #erotica_moanlove #eroticalove #eroticawriter #yourquotebaba #demonlove #wildlove #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

One kiss on the forehead is much sweeter than a THOUSAND kiss on the lips.
No lust but full of LOVE AND RESPECT. #foreheadkisses #lipkiss #erotica #eroticawriter #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #lovequote #kissoflove

Priyanka Rathod

Rule of dating 

If you are dating a guy.
You can kiss him 
after 20th date 
(approx after 3 months)
If he is really into you 
than he will wait for you.
Otherwise don't date him
If he is interested only in your body. #ruleofdating #writer #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #erotica #eroticawriter #soullove #datestories

Priyanka Rathod

CAN WE JUST 
STAY IN BED 
AND 
CUDDLE FOREVER? #cuddling #erotica #eroticawriter #couplecuddling #writer #yourquotebaba #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

Imagine we start to flirt 
and 
then we last forever #eroticquotes #erotica #eroticawriter #yourquotebaba #writer #flirting #loveforever

Priyanka Rathod

I love the way, 
when you hold my hand 
in front of everyone, 
and look at me 
with love and pride. 
At that moment,
 I want to hug you 
and want to feel 
your warm breathe. 
And then I will kiss you
on your forehead 
with all the fire in my soul, 
all the love in my heart, 
and every passionate 
desire in my body. #erotica_moanlove #eroticawriter #lovestory #yourquotebaba #couplegoals #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

He LOVED her 
CURVY body 
and the way 
her CURLY HAIR 
fell in soft layers 
around her 
back and shoulders. 
That new HAIR COLOR 
on her head 
made her LOOK 
like pure SEDUCTION. #erotica #curlyhair #curvygirl #bestyqenglishquotes #yourquotebaba #yqtales #yqquotes #eroticawriter

Priyanka Rathod

He could kiss her 
for a lifetime and 
never get tired of her 
because he was 
addicted to her and 
her kiss was like a drug, 
the more u do it, 
the more you want them. 
Full of passion and love. #erotica  #eroticawriter #addictionoflove #yourquotebaba #bestyqenglishquotes #lovepoetry #yqquotes

Neerja

Dedicating a #testimonial to The desire. Finally some words striked my mind to describe that how I FEEL while reading most of your quotes. Those 'four lines' are enough for me tell about your quotes. Keep doing wonders! 🌻 (That's the second testimonial I have written🍃, would write more whenever WORDS GET HIT in my mind🍀 for the other people's quotes too, for sure.) pc- screenshot of your quote's wall of Mr. Desire (that's quite a detailed description of pc!😸) #Passion #thankyou #moansandmoons #eroticawriter

read more
Cascades of Firey Flames..
 ..so melodiously written!  Dedicating a #testimonial to The desire. 

Finally some words striked my mind to describe that how I FEEL while reading most of your quotes. Those 'four lines' are enough for me tell about your quotes.  

Keep doing wonders! 🌻

(That's the second testimonial I have written🍃, would write more whenever WORDS GET HIT in my mind🍀 for the other people's quotes too, for sure.) 
pc- screenshot of your quote's wall of Mr. Desire (that's quite a detailed description of pc!😸)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification