Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best celebratesushant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best celebratesushant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about write a letter to your friend how you celebrate diwali, why celebrate republic day in hindi, letter to friend how you celebrate diwali in english, how do you celebrate new year, how do you celebrate independence day in your school,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bindu Manchikalapudi

Dear Sush!
Long time, isn't it? Officially it's been a year it seems. Why don't I feel the same? It's the day you left us. I hope you got the peace you deserve. I don't know how I got connected with you after your death. I don't know why I get that most important positive vibe while staring at your profile or your pic. You just turn my bad day into a hopeful one. Sometimes I do understand how helpless you might have felt in your last days. You know, when I feel alone and badly want to share something, I used to talk with myself and cry. But, these days I'm thinking of you. Why? Well, I don't have an answer. That joy I get when I look at your magical smile is indeed special. It would have been nice if I had started admiring you from pavitra rishta times. Kaash! I would have known about you a little more and a little early. 
But YES!! You are and will be everyone's 
favorite, Chichora! 
I will search for you again in the stars tonight.
We miss you! We love you🖤 #bindu #B #celebratesushant #sushantsinghrajput #sush #life #love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification