Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best godsmessenger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best godsmessenger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you god song, i love you god images, i love you god wallpaper, short story on god love, gods love poem,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

cressy adoline

Dedicating a #testimonial to Jennifer Xavier , ma favourite person, n ma luvable sister too! Atlast i gain sum confidence to write u up my heart, sounds like ur lover na 🙈🙈🙈 As u know how bad I'm in expressing my thoughts to others , so i have taken these many days to write u tis one! Pls bare with my words 🙈🤣 Hope you like this sista 😍😍😍,with lots of love😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 and care ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ me wrote tis quote for u! N btw remaining interesting things wat i need to convey I'll write it in my ne #Poet #yqbaba #pc_google #memer #myfavouriteperson #godsmessenger

read more
My  all-time favourite writer and
awesome sister, God bless me with.
She is a pious and holy girl 
who is kindhearted by  nature,
who makes the person
around her to feel enthusiastic
through her unique version of talks
which are so nice to hear 
from her tone,
she always used to think in a very 
different way, whatever
it may, and her way of
describing things are also so 
unique, which we have
witnessed through her awesome,
inspiring and funny meme quotes 
for what she is famous here in YQ. Dedicating a #testimonial to Jennifer Xavier , ma favourite person, n ma luvable sister too!

Atlast i gain sum confidence to write u up my heart, sounds like ur lover na 🙈🙈🙈
As u know how bad I'm in expressing my thoughts to others , so i have taken these many days to write u tis one!
Pls bare with my words 🙈🤣
Hope you like this sista 😍😍😍,with lots of love😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 and care ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ me wrote tis quote for u!
N btw remaining interesting  things wat i need to convey I'll write it in my ne

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification