Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best peppeboy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best peppeboy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pep talk quotes, toughees price at pep, wabstalk vs pep talk, pep talk meaning, safety pep talk 10,

• 2 Followers
  • 1301 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vicky

mute video

Blue Butterfly

Thoughts paid a knocking visit
late night, 
past midnight;
And when the world outside 
had turned quiet,
I let the silence 
awaken the host in me 
welcoming the moment, sighing ! #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #thoughts #midnightvisits #sighinghost #silentvisitor

Blue Butterfly

People are so in hurry
as if to reach somewhere,
the 'blady-blind' pursuit. 

Such is the greedy haste,
even the desired destination
may passover, unsighted.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #blindpursuit #movingnowhere #futilehaste #slowdown

Blue Butterfly

Knowledge and knowing 

Knowledge is what we stack up from the outside. Knowledge involves memory of the mind. 

Whereas Knowing is lifting the veil over the false pretense. It is the reverse of stacking up. It is discarding of the ignorance which we have piled. Knowing comes from within; Knowing is the core nature of this existence. Knowing is, when you are in constant touch with your own being, with your very own soul. 

Knowing is not how much you know; it rather is realising 'how little we know' ! #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #insidevoices #knowledge #knowing #realisation

Blue Butterfly

Conversations which they never had; dreams and desires which remained literally being temptations and imaginations; when making him realize the world inside was worth more than the apathy; He retorted himself into writing. gathering such all wasteful excesses; as the discarded grains carried by the ants; lining all of them up in free verses, holding mostly one-sided discourses; #yourquote #yqbaba #peppeboy #her_series #uselessdevotion #saniyaiyappan #dustedmemories #onesidediscourse

read more
Dusted memories  
Conversations which they never had; dreams and desires which remained literally being temptations and imaginations; when making him realize the world inside was worth more than the apathy; He retorted himself into writing.

gathering such all wasteful excesses;
as the discarded grains carried
by the ants;
lining all of them up in free verses,
holding mostly one-sided discourses;

Blue Butterfly

Words 
haven't been kind 
to me;
as often 
versus the thoughts. 
If at all, 
I could craft a knife,
pussssh it deep, 
and silence the ego
that conspires often
against it. Self-inflicted pokes 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #charlesbukowski #writersblock #worddrought #blankstreaks #ventout

Blue Butterfly

You are not your thoughts;
You are the defiant warrior
that has defeated and 
against it,
emerged victorious ! #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #thoughts #warrior #victorious #defeat

Blue Butterfly

You digest, swallow or spit it back out, the stand against the loneliness is yours'. How scary is the feeling of a self imposed isolation ? Escape its clutches, open wide your arms, the whole world is yours'. Think Deep. Reflect Long ! #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #lonliness #thinkdeep #escape #reflectlong

read more
Loneliness 

Your dark thoughts has the valor
to crush you down under
its self destructive thinking;
forcing the loneliness to appear, 
which hasn't 
visited you for long;
making you feel on the lonely nights, lonelier; 
keeping your mind awake;
wiping to loose what makes your asset
and reminding you constantly,
what you wish to forget;
turning your faintest hope into a 
thick lanyard rope,
noose-ing around your throat,
making you feel gasping short of breath. 

You digest, swallow or spit it back out, the stand against the loneliness is yours'. How scary is the feeling of a self imposed isolation ? Escape its clutches, open wide your arms, the whole world is yours'. 

Think Deep. Reflect Long !

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #lonliness #thinkdeep #escape #reflectlong

Blue Butterfly

Our insights 
can manifest wisdom
beyond any beliefs;
belief,
that promises 
an eye, blurred to 
conceive.  Don't just believe, probe your beliefs 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #insidevoices #insightsmanifest #blurredview #eyesofbelief #dontjustbelieve

Blue Butterfly

I had no idea
what i was writing about;
But i made sure, 
that the nib moved 
as the heart desired;
between
as i lifted my head and 
looked above,
saw a trail of  
hundreds of butterflies 
fluttering their way 
through my heart, 
onto the swaying branches 
of a nearby tree.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #wildmusings #butterflies #swayingbranches #tree
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification