Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best her_series Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best her_series Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, love quotes that will make her cry, love lines for her in hindi, birthday love quotes for her, love vows for her,

• 1 Followers
  • 339 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Blue Butterfly

Conversations which they never had; dreams and desires which remained literally being temptations and imaginations; when making him realize the world inside was worth more than the apathy; He retorted himself into writing. gathering such all wasteful excesses; as the discarded grains carried by the ants; lining all of them up in free verses, holding mostly one-sided discourses; #yourquote #yqbaba #peppeboy #her_series #uselessdevotion #saniyaiyappan #dustedmemories #onesidediscourse

read more
Dusted memories  
Conversations which they never had; dreams and desires which remained literally being temptations and imaginations; when making him realize the world inside was worth more than the apathy; He retorted himself into writing.

gathering such all wasteful excesses;
as the discarded grains carried
by the ants;
lining all of them up in free verses,
holding mostly one-sided discourses;

Blue Butterfly

Extract all your poetries,
every ounce till the last;
before your wound
settles in solacing embraces 
with the healing.   #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #her_series #extractpoetries #fromwound #solaceinembrace #healing

Blue Butterfly

HeR

The love i hide
within the spaces of my verse,
remains blank— reflecting silence. 

I trust in my conscience hopefully;
someone shall devise a decoding,
reading these loVe aloud someday
buried within these short spaces—
the language of quietness,
which SHe shaped fluent.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #Reemakallingal #languageofquiteness #fluentsilences 

PC: Pinterest

Blue Butterfly

You and I 
shall never become strangers again;
yoU may now appear 
mere in my thoughts though, 
but
my poetry shall never resemble
anything alike 
'the unfamiliar YOu' ! #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #anaswararajan #youandi #poetry

PC: Instagram

Blue Butterfly

Your eyes behold the finest amaranthine that my senses have ever tasted; Hold 'em open, wide and stare; reflecting from them wild adjectives, pleasuring from the untamed verbs which I piercingly unleash onto you. #yourquote #yqbaba #yqenglish #Amaranthine #peppeboy #her_series #finestwine #lostsenses

read more

Your eyes behold the finest amaranthine 
that my senses have ever tasted; 
Hold 'em open, wide and stare;
reflecting from them wild adjectives,
pleasuring from the untamed verbs
which I piercingly unleash onto you.

Blue Butterfly

"I have become used to you;
I grace in my failure, 
of failing in your absence;
In my quest to feel unloved ever,
I learned to unlearn, 
moving beyond your love.

If you wanna ever leave, she said;
ensure, you leave behind no remains,
including me" #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #her_series #unlove #unlearn #leavenever #remains

Blue Butterfly

When tears spoke mightier than words. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #her_series #letters #Envelopes #driedtears #silencesspeak

read more
Envelopes continued to receive;
never failing for the 
last twenty some years;

And never it did unfollow
it's regular pattern;
A blank white sheet,
neatly folded thrice;
bottom right edge,
carrying trace of a single tear, dried ! When tears spoke mightier than words. 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #her_series #letters #envelopes #driedtears #silencesspeak

Blue Butterfly

sleepless nights inked in blue, swayed across as crumbled pieces of papers; Icecream memories of rainy nights, crave raptures on the throbbing blood veins; Despair yelling in silence, creaking bones; #yourquote #yqbaba #despair #yqenglish #peppeboy #her_series #rippingskins #deeperburns

read more
                                              .                                                                   .  
sleepless nights inked in blue, 
swayed across as crumbled pieces of papers; 

Icecream memories of rainy nights, 
crave raptures on the throbbing blood veins; 

Despair yelling in silence, creaking bones;

Blue Butterfly

Saps from the raw mangoes 
we shared;
Her memories, 
in the sweltering sun
still stings like 
burns from the rashes. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #mangosaps #burns #swelteringsun 

PC: Pinterest

Blue Butterfly

HeR;

Relentless recitals and stories
over sleepless nights of conversations,
exchanged with countless bottles
now lying scattered, empty; 

In futile, now regular,
gathering them all,
some little low cost happiness
I bargain;
for better deals of exchanges 
with this occasional visiting scrap buyer.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #charlesbukowski #anumol #her_series #emptybottlestories #scarpbuyer
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification