Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3AMprompts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3AMprompts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3am quotes on love, 3am love quotes, 3am thoughts love quotes, 3am friend quotes, 3am thoughts quotes 2020,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

they have become like humans humming different tunes singing separatist songs painting themselves in religious colors refusing to walk together failing to stay cohesive disrupting the rhythm of poetry #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #muse #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #ihatewords #3AMprompts

read more
Yes, yes
Captioned.. — % & 
they have become like humans
humming different tunes
singing separatist songs
painting themselves in religious colors
refusing to walk together
failing to stay cohesive
disrupting the rhythm of poetry

Ashika Ashika

I hate words now Because they have ceased to be enough Words that have no music Words that have no sweat Words are just work for me Words are the weapon my oppressors have always mastered When i learned to be me I chose to put truth in my words #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #muse #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #ihatewords #3AMprompts

read more
because your action don't match with them. — % & I hate words now
Because they have ceased to be enough
Words that have no music  
Words that have no sweat
Words are just work for me 
Words are the weapon my oppressors have always mastered
When i learned to be me
I chose to put truth in my words

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification