Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deathpullinglife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deathpullinglife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tortured to death, death shayri love gf bf images hindi 0, barthes death of the author, the black death words, beth the walking dead death,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Blue Butterfly

It was as if, I was writing for this BG (no second thought) First select, click and post, it was. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #lifecomingback #deathpullinglife

read more
I saw her from a large distance, entering the gates, which she had left years ago. Clad she, in white cotton saree, same thick black hair, left untied this time- flying in the breeze. 
As she drew closer, I could still smell her (between all those mixed fragrance, of flowers, incense, of other lives). It induced in me a sudden jolt, to feel alive. 

Soul smothering the physical death enduring life once more; it was as if her presence, trying to breathe life back, into the already dead me, lying amidst the mourners at my funeral.

-HER It was as if, I was writing for this BG (no second thought)
First select, click and post, it was. 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #lifecomingback #deathpullinglife

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification