Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ramyanambeesan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ramyanambeesan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about है ram, ram navami kyu manate hai, pushyamitra shunga is ram, ram singh yadav, ram singh chauhan,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Trance

I lost track,
ever since losing HeR scent—
the guiding trail;  
Through penance in regret, 
aimlessly I wander 
in my poems ever since then.— % & PC: Facebook 

#ramyanambeesan #yourquote #peppeboy #penance #her_series #losttrail #trance #guidingscent

Blue Butterfly

There is a love,
right before the point,
one professes their love 
to the one.
It has water of tears 
and wings of fire. 
Nothing comes closer 
to its equivalence;
not even the avowed love, after !— % & #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #ramyanambeesan #her_series #love #attributes

PC: facebook

Blue Butterfly

I always write, write and rewrite, during the days, noons and nights. I hate it. Then I go back and read it again, and look for endless ways, to meliorate and write it again. PC: Pinterest #yqbaba #yourquote #ramyanambeesan #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #poemsoflove #depthofheart

read more
There's a poem 
written 
on a 
torn page from 
your notebook;
kept safely folded
in the abysmal 
depth of 
my heart.   
I always write, write and rewrite, during the days, noons and nights. I hate it. Then I go back and read it again, and look for endless ways, to meliorate and write it again. 

PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #ramyanambeesan #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #poemsoflove #depthofheart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification