Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hymnsoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hymnsoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about will you come and follow me hymn lyrics, love hymn korean drama, love hymns, hymns to mother mary, hymns meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Do you still read that book, the one I gave you ? 

If you remember, I once had asked you, the morning after the night, we met and sat beneath that oak tree; while you will be turning the pages, you will find some words in them, in black, underlined in blues. 

As you may read them random, they may not make any sense at once; but, if you read them again and close your eyes, after each, imagining them being voiced by me...throughout them, you shall hear my heart singing, hymns of my love for you.  #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #abookoflove #hymnsoflove #underlinedwords

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification