Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zombiestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zombiestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about zombie love story, all you zombies, sheri moon zombie quotes, zombie love movie, new zombie movies 2019,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

K Harsita

His mutation will save them. This kind of stories runs in my mind. 😬😅 an engrossing story. One of my childhood horrors. For more from series #khchildhoodhorrorss #ShortStory. #eveningdecision Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqstory #zombiestory #yqsc

read more
exit the control room. He sees his face in one of the computer screen. He trembles looking a little closely towards his eyes. He panics, controlling his fear he looks at the floor which is filled with people. He finds the gap between those sleeping bodies and walks out of the room. Looks like the security room of that mall remains the only shelter for them to hide in this apocalypse. He expects those creatures not to be conscious towards him. He is infected and his nerves pains like hell. As he is a DNA scientist, their hopes are high on him. Unable to accept his cravenness he decides to kill himself. He doesn't care for why he didn't turn into one of them. Those slow dead can run miles in between an eye blink once they sense the body heat. He grabs the knife and puts it on his neck. Tightly closing the eyes he gathers the strength to slit his throat. Suddenly he hears the soft gasping voice. Even his sweat tells him to keep the eyes close. After a while he opens his eyes. He astonishes to see three of them. It includes the one who attacked him. He thinks about why they are not attacking him. He notices that his mutation is different. Now he knows exactly what needs to be done. His mutation will save them. 
This kind of stories runs in my mind. 😬😅 an engrossing story. 
One of my childhood horrors. For more from series #khchildhoodhorrorss #shortstory. #eveningdecision
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqstory #zombiestory #yqsc

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification