Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best glimpseofmysoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best glimpseofmysoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about glimpse meaning in hindi, glimpse meaning in english, tantalising glimpse meaning in marathi, glimpse meaning in marathi, glimpse quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 57 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sri Sri

mute video

Shaukat Alee

mute video

Sweety PIe💚

751 #glimpseofmysoul #stayconfident #Collab #noneedtosaygoodbyee #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Take that step towards Your dreams..
They are so close you can taste them, but you're not quite there yet.
They won't be life-changing,
but they will put a spring
in your step... #751 #glimpseofmysoul #stayconfident
#collab #noneedtosaygoodbyee #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

No matter when Looking at tree out side my window I tell myself that,
Have you noticed how beautiful autumn leaves are when they move through the air and across the ground when the wind moves them?
It's like a dance with Mother Nature. It's magical.
You have been blowing around like debris being swept down a sidewalk by a leaf blower.
You are ungrounded and easily influenced by outside forces.
You have too many people giving you advice that has nothing to do with your life.
Tell them to stop sharing then focus on your breath for five minutes. You will gain clarity this way.
You'll soon become more like a leaf, floating through the air... #750 #glimpseofmysoul #soulneeds #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #yqbaba

Sweety PIe💚

749 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul #latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The leaves of that tree are scattered like my dreams,
Seeing those scattered leaves I also remember those shattered moments of my life and I try to wrap them up..
But still there is hope like that tree,
which will again spring when the right season comes... #749 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 
#latenightquotes #thetreeoutside #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

748 #SoulMates #glimpseofmysoul Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My gaze turns back to the horizon.
I see a face so amazingly beautiful, Gentle lips, they were made for every inch of my body.
And eyes that were made to see every inch of my soul that others will never be able to find... #748 #soulmates #glimpseofmysoul 
Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

747 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenifeeltootired #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I try to lighten up my flame for mood to improve.
All that yoga is about to pay off — put that flexibility to use.
This good vibrations are all over the place!
Keeping my wits about me always... #747 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 
Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenifeeltootired #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

746 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #2thingsiwishilearnt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Always be confident in learning new things.
Remember that despite the lack of sparks, you're smoking hot...
2.People are going to be drawn to the aura of your success.
Remember who your real friends are... #746 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 
Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #2thingsiwishilearnt #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

745 #soulmatessoulmates #glimpseofmysoul Time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwereaship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
... sail my lifeship to your haven, even if it moving very slowly and 
took a long time to come to you.
I will Spend this time visualizing what I desire my life with you— and ways to bring it to fruition... #745 #soulmatessoulmates #glimpseofmysoul 
Time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifiwereaship #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

Our thinking which has ability to change any situation.
Take a moment to express your gratitude.
Things may not be perfect, but they aren't half bad.
If All the little things are going wrong , but don't forget to look at the big picture.
The stars are aligning to help you achieve your goals... #744 #gratitude #glimpseofmysoul #freshthoughts. #themostpowerfulthings #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification