Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best superstitionstaysthesame Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best superstitionstaysthesame Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about super hit love failure songs, superstitions related to eclipse, prepare a speech on science and superstition, sup norm of a function, sup norm of a vector,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Fairy Lights

Was imprisioned as a draft for a longgggg time.... A thought crossed to, set it free...? #childhoodmemories #LadyBird #superstitionstaysthesame

read more
I just thought to write about a superstition, I, learnt as a child whose memories still linger and more than memories is the fact that, I, a believed to be "Grown Up" still believe in the interesting game in which we, decide our future,our life, based on the actions of someone else.. And that someone else is none other than the infamous Lady Bird....? Was imprisioned as a draft for a longgggg time.... A thought crossed to, set it free...? #childhoodmemories #ladybird #superstitionstaysthesame

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification