Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitserotica Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitserotica Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, basketful of moonlight chit chat, chatri chi jahirat in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 79 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #chitserotica #MnMteachlips #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Spell love over my skin
Spill lust into my love
Stitch our hot togetherness
With the thread of oneness
Open their sweetness to taste
the nectar of true intimacy
Allowing them to savor my lips that 
quiver to meet yours relishing all of me. 
 Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.
#chitserotica
#MnMteachlips #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #chitserotica #MnMfriday #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
all hours to be declared
Happy Hours
and all of me 
A gourmet
Love's lustful delicacy. 
Friday becomes
We time and all day is
Our meal time.  Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.
#chitserotica
#MnMfriday #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #chitserotica #MnMpassionvoice #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
When love is the heartbeat
Intimacy is the feel
Lust is the eruptive need
Eroticism is the treat
For a yearning flesh to feed Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

Best ones will be highlighted.
#chitserotica
#MnMpassionvoice #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #chitserotica #MnMkeepmeclose #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Close enough to feel your arousal depth
To let yours awaken mine
Plunging unabashedly into each others darkness
With the light of sensual awareness
Unleashing our erotic madness
Yes, keep me closer than you,
Closer than even your own nakedness.. 

#chitserotica
#MnMkeepmeclose #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #chitserotica #MnMwomanloveman #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
With an unbridled naked enthusiasm
Revealing every delectable layer of herself
Exposing her hitherto unseen, erotic vulnerability
Allowing him to devour her all
His hunger satiated, opening herself eagerly
to his next sexual and emotional call Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#chitserotica
#MnMwomanloveman #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #chitserotica #MnMwomanloveman #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
With an unbridled naked enthusiasm
Peeling every delectable layer of herself
Exposing her hitherto unseen, erotic vulnerability
Allowing him to devour her all
His hunger satiated, opening herself eagerly
to his next sexual and emotional call Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#chitserotica
#MnMwomanloveman #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #chitserotica #MnMsilencebroken #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
the rustling of sheets
the sounds of your nakedness 
rubbing against mine
the dirty talk that gets me going
the sheer ecstatic cry of 
intense love making.  Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#chitserotica
#MnMsilencebroken #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

For a better read: I promised her beautiful love Love that moulds itself perfectly to the imperfect contours of her body Love that peels every layer and revels in her nudity Love that's so her, so me, so we Love that lifts her amazingly well with her heaving body #yqbaba #erotica #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #promisedbeautifullove #chitserotica

read more
 Love that moulds itself perfectly 
to the imperfect contours of her body
Love that peels every layer and revels in her nudity
Love that's so her, so me, so we
Love that lifts her amazingly well with her heaving body
Love that caresses her moans and celebrates her sexuality
Love that's as much if not more than love can be. 
I promised her the zenith of all that is 
in the annals of infinity
She came, yes
She came with her fullness to seduce me
We blissfully surrendered to love's sinful insanity
Isn't that a complete embrace of love's truth, 
A signature of sanity, steeped in divinity? 
 For a better read:

I promised her beautiful love
Love that moulds itself perfectly 
to the imperfect contours of her body
Love that peels every layer and revels in her nudity
Love that's so her, so me, so we
Love that lifts her amazingly well with her heaving body

Chitra Iyer

Hello writers! This line is from "Wrong" song by Zayn. Collab with your erotic thoughts! Best ones will be highlighted! ✨ #chitserotica #shelikesitwhen #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba YourQuoteAndMine

read more
he nibbles at her desires
whips up her passion
thaws her icy resolve
riding the love wave
of sensuality, meeting 
her every curve, letting 
his being dissolve in her, 
melting every known
boundary, before the 
ultimate merging in 
pools of ecstasy. 
 Hello writers! 

This line is from "Wrong" song by Zayn. 
Collab with your erotic thoughts! 

Best ones will be highlighted! ✨
#chitserotica
#shelikesitwhen #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba  YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #chitserotica #MnMlongerjourney #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
A journey that's more than sighs and moans
that's further than flesh and bones
that moves in hearts and souls
A journey that scales
all the love notes
manoeuvring
sexually
appealing
curves
#chitserotica
#MnMlongerjourney #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification