Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitshorror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitshorror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about panchiyon ke shor se lyrics, panchiyon ke shor se, panchiyon ke shor, mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti,

• 1 Followers
  • 85 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#chitshorror

read more
☠️
Those who do not believe in life after death, will believe it after they die
Those who believe so, will be unafraid to die

We are either ruled by fear or freed bcoz of it.

Scary, creepy, eerie, spooky Halloween from these guys below 👇

👹 👺👿💀☠️ #chitshorror

Chitra Iyer

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #justthetwoofus #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitshorror

read more
In the dead of night
Night is our only ally
Darkness envelopes us 
Me and loneliness
Just the two of us

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #justthetwoofus #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitshorror

Chitra Iyer

#chitshorror Depression walked with the ghosts of horror in the corridors of a frightened mind The mind could see skeletons of the past dancing eerily in the dark shadows visible only to horror Depression was out and stalking the mind

read more
Ghosts on prowl #chitshorror 

Depression walked with the ghosts 
of horror in the corridors of a frightened mind
The mind could see skeletons of the past 
dancing eerily in the dark shadows 
visible only to horror
Depression was out and stalking the mind

Chitra Iyer

#chitshorror 🤭

read more
The spiders inside her
awaken with a yawn
stretch all their legs
and peep through her frown
They walk outa her eyes
carrying an army of lice
her eyes open in horror
keeping her spellbound. #chitshorror 🤭

Chitra Iyer

◆ Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 ◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about the spirit behind you. ◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem ◆ Feel free to extend your spookiness in the caption. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #chitshorror #scsomeonee

read more
I look over my shoulder. I have now decided to 
turn my face so that my face is positioned to
look behind forever whilst my body remains 
facing the front. I am delighted with this 
position. I have banished this 'behind' 
from behind me. 
I am now ahead of anybody and everybody.  ◆ Hola  Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about the spirit behind you.

◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem

◆ Feel free to extend your spookiness in the caption.

Chitra Iyer

Hello weirdos👻 Aren't you all terrifying people and animals? Here's a prompt:- Write a creepy quote( anything that fits on this template) and spook everyone tagging them in comment box☠ Listen WEIRDOS, already told earlier. Still telling you again. You all can write anything (creepy obviously) anytime within 31 October. You can post as much as your creepy brain allows 💀 Just maintain the hashtags so that we can discover your write ups! #YourQuoteAndMine #enchanted_weirdos #chitshorror #ew_halloween #ew_creepy

read more
There was a strange flying 
lizard on my wall.
I swear I saw it fly away and 
land.. on YQ
Hey, it's on your head, 
slithering down your back
Jeez
👽 Hello weirdos👻
Aren't you all terrifying people and animals?

Here's a prompt:- 
Write a creepy quote( anything that fits on this template) and spook everyone tagging them in comment box☠

Listen WEIRDOS, already told earlier. Still telling you again. You all can write anything (creepy obviously) anytime within 31 October. You can post as much as your creepy brain allows 💀
Just maintain the hashtags so that we can discover your write ups!

Chitra Iyer

#enchanted_weirdos #ew_creepy #ew_halloween #chitshorror The day found me in a foul mood sitting by a brook, playing with pebbles. I was picking them up one by one and absent mindedly throwing them into the water. The latest one appeared to ricochet back and hit my hand. Enraged, I stood up, took the same one and threw it back into the water. A sob like sound emanated from the waters as the pebble bounced back hitting my face. I ran away in terror. I could hear some strange laughter. Till da

read more
Mr Pebble #enchanted_weirdos
#ew_creepy #ew_halloween

#chitshorror

The day found me in a foul mood sitting by a brook, playing with pebbles. I was picking them up one by one and absent mindedly throwing them into the water. 
The latest one appeared to ricochet back and hit my hand. Enraged, I stood up, took the same one and threw it back into the water. A sob like sound emanated from the waters as the pebble bounced back hitting my face. I ran away in terror. I could hear some strange laughter. Till da

Chitra Iyer

Hello weirdos👻 Aren't you all terrifying people and animals? Here's a prompt:- Write a creepy quote( anything that fits on this template) and spook everyone tagging them in comment box☠ Listen WEIRDOS, already told earlier. Still telling you again. You all can write anything (creepy obviously) anytime within 31 October. You can post as much as your creepy brain allows 💀 Just maintain the hashtags so that we can discover your write ups! #YourQuoteAndMine #enchanted_weirdos #chitshorror #ew_halloween #ew_creepy

read more
I was preening into the mirror. 
My reflection suddenly walked out. 
I screamed. Somebody shook me. 
I screamed again. 
"Good morning" said my mom.  Hello weirdos👻

Write a creepy quote( anything that fits on this template) and spook everyone tagging them in comment box☠

Listen WEIRDOS, already told earlier. Still telling you again. You all can write anything (creepy obviously) anytime within 31 October. You can post as much as your creepy brain allows 💀

Chitra Iyer

read more
I collapsed on the floor
My feeble voice  kept asking for 
water. A hand suddenly appeared 
and offered me some. I opened 
my eyes to look at the face. I saw
myself staring at me. My body was 
lying lifeless. I threw the water 
on it and walked away.  Hello weirdos👻

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba life #Defeat #chitshorror Everyday wears me down. The weight of my responsibilities have put the painful stoop on my shoulders and my back refuses to straighten itself. I can no longer look myself in the eye. My soul refuses to carry its cross. I sense my heart weeping copious tears drenching a broken spirit. I am chained by a mind that has long since given up, weakening a heart refusing to be watered by love. I go everywhere begging, screaming, "will you carry my cross? will you?

read more
Will you carry my cross?  #yqbaba #life #defeat #chitshorror

Everyday wears me down. The weight of my responsibilities have put the painful stoop on my shoulders and my back refuses to straighten itself. I can no longer look myself in the eye. My soul refuses to carry its cross. I sense my heart weeping copious tears drenching a broken spirit. 

I am chained by a mind that has long since given up, weakening a heart refusing to be watered by love. 

I go everywhere begging, screaming, "will you carry my cross? will you?
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification