Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpwritingcontest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpwritingcontest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Thanks DrMoushmi Sahu for nominating me. Her challenge is to write on the prompt The child in you collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest #yqbaba yqdidi #wrting #pnppendemic #nomineeday5

read more
He reaches for the chocolates whilst she reaches for the stars..
He frolics joyfully with his friends whilst she is engaged in frolicking with boyfriends..
His twinkling eyes gaze in wonder at those million stars adorning the night sky whilst she lovingly gazes with stars in her eyes at her lover's sky..
He kisses the butterfly and chases it, swearing to catch it whilst she kisses materialism n chases it swearing by spiritualism to catch it..
Innocence and joy are his only possessions and he is happily unaware of it whilst adulterated maturity, mistrust, etc mar her joy and she cleverly masks it..
He lives in her and she ignores him whilst she lives without him and he looks innocently at her..
Who is he? Who is she?
He is the child in you and the child in me whilst she is 'me in you' and 'you in me'. 

Thanks DrMoushmi Sahu  for nominating me.
Her challenge is to write on the prompt
The child in you

collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest
#yqbaba yqdidi

Chitra Iyer

When faith moves mountains.. The aged migrant saw love for his family reaching him to the safety of his home, aware that faith was his strength. In response to a nomination by Umakshi Kaushik Thanks umakshi Kaushik for nominating me. Her challenge is to write a four liner poem on Faith #yqbaba #wrting #pennpopcorn #pnppendemic #nomineeday4 #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest

read more
The footsteps never faltered, though the feet appeared bleeding n bruised
The eyes sparkled tho' the mist of pain cloaking their visibility ensured they dimmed
He, the migrant, walked on, barely holding himself
Faith held his hands as he walked home safely to love's
address. When faith moves mountains..
The aged migrant saw love for his family reaching him to the safety of his home, aware that faith was his strength.

In response to a nomination by Umakshi Kaushik
Thanks umakshi Kaushik for nominating me.
Her challenge is to write a  four liner poem on
Faith

Chitra Iyer

Well, so many of us get stuck in pain and the pain of being unloved makes us ache for attention which we often misconstrue as love. We then, sadly, welcome pain just so that we are showered with attention. It's then that pampering of pain happens and we fall into the whirlpool of pain.. Thanks Umakshi Kaushik for nominating me. Her challenge was: Acrostic poem on Phobia collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest #yqbaba yqdidi #Fun #wrting #pnppendemic #nomineeday3

read more
P ain had a phobia, "pamper me", it said
H ello! take me in, I feel claustrophobic when I'm not somewhere within 
"O h! My sanity lies in seeing you stressed," so saying pain entered the one who was slightly depressed 
B roken and distressed, pricked by thorns of unrequited love, all that was visible was only hell
I n no time pieces of the now broken one began falling apart, and only pain remained
A h, pain! stay pampered, can't break anymore, i'm lost, i'm drained, love has succeeded in killing me once again. Well, so many of us get stuck in pain and the pain of being unloved makes us ache for attention which we often misconstrue as love. We then, sadly, welcome pain just so that we are showered with attention. It's then that pampering of pain happens and we fall into the whirlpool of pain..

Thanks Umakshi Kaushik  for nominating me.
Her challenge was:
Acrostic poem on Phobia
#yqbaba yqdidi

Chitra Iyer

Thanks Umakshi Kaushik for nominating me. Her challenge was: Requisite for a beautiful friendship to flourish collaborating with #pennpopcorn #pnpwritingreading #pnpwritingcontest #yqbaba yqdidi #pnppendemic #wrting #Fun #nomineeday2

read more
Requisite for a beautiful friendship to flourish

The caption speaks Thanks Umakshi Kaushik for nominating me.
Her challenge was:
Requisite for a beautiful friendship to flourish
#yqbaba yqdidi
#pnppendemic
#wrting #fun
#nomineeday2

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification