Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best at1special Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best at1special Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnub-at1, feulgen reaction is a special test for, some special quotes, special friendship bond quotes, mothers day special song in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sweta

You were like the last page of my favourite book. I flipped the page and there was nothing but just a void ahead. That day, the sun was behind the clouds. It was upset. A beautiful journey has come to an end. I packed the backpack and walked towards the main gate. I looked at the empty corridors and 12 years of my life flashed by. The blackboard at which I was never going to look again waved at me. The window panes through which I was never going to gaze at the playground waiting for the games hour, anymore, were creaking with the wind. There was no one to check on the clock time to time as if pleading it to run fast, a period before the lunch break. Everything around was familiar yet felt so unusual. And when my tears rolled down, perhaps you took pity on me and settled for a barter. You took away my people with you but gave me a pocketful of memories. You told me,"reminisce the memories". I smiled. I knew, memories start to haunt when you know that you can't make more of them. I sighed. And as I walked past the gate, something felt heavy and it was definitely not my backpack. #aestheticthoughts #hbdAT #happybirthdayAT #ATturns3 #at1special

read more
Dear you,

That wasn't a fair barter
and even you know that.
~ 
You were like the last page of my favourite book. I flipped the page and there was nothing but just a void ahead. 

That day, the sun was behind the clouds. It was upset. A beautiful journey has come to an end. I packed the backpack and walked towards the main gate. I looked at the empty corridors and 12 years of my life flashed by. The blackboard at which I was never going to look again waved at me. The window panes through which I was never going to gaze at the playground waiting for the games hour, anymore, were creaking with the wind. There was no one to check on the clock time to time as if pleading it to run fast, a period before the lunch break. Everything around was familiar yet felt so unusual.

And when my tears rolled down, perhaps you took pity on me and settled for a barter. You took away my people with you but gave me a pocketful of memories. You told me,"reminisce the memories". I smiled. I knew, memories start to haunt when you know that you can't make more of them. I sighed.

And as I walked past the gate, something felt heavy and it was definitely not my backpack.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification