Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitstestimonial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitstestimonial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, basketful of moonlight chit chat, chatri chi jahirat in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Dedicating a #testimonial to Asfa Kyon Chalti Hai Pavan Kyon Jhume Hai Gagan Kyon Machalta Hai Mann Na Tum Jano Na Hum Na Tum Jano Na Hum #chitstestimonial

read more
Kyon Chalti Hai Pavan
Kyon Jhume Hai Gagan
Kyon Machalta Hai Mann
Na Tum Jano Na Hum
Na Tum Jano Na Hum. 
Why am I writing this? 

Check the caption please 🙏
            Dedicating a #testimonial to Asfa 

Kyon Chalti Hai Pavan
Kyon Jhume Hai Gagan
Kyon Machalta Hai Mann
Na Tum Jano Na Hum
Na Tum Jano Na Hum

Chitra Iyer

Dedicating a #testimonial to Neeta Desai Hey, neeta, rewriting this coz I have only recently learnt about the link for testimonials. Let it appear under your testimonial section. The world ought to see your large heart❤💕💖 Read on.. A stranger continued passing by the sweet lady's home everyday, admiring her, loving her simplicity and occasionally dropping a smile. The lady never failed to reciprocate warmly to the stranger. The stranger was now familiar to her. The image of the dignified, h #chitstestimonial

read more
Neeta Desai Dedicating a #testimonial to Neeta Desai
Hey, neeta, rewriting this coz I have only recently learnt about the link for testimonials. Let it appear under your testimonial section. The world ought to see your large heart❤💕💖

Read on.. 

A stranger continued passing by the sweet lady's home everyday, admiring her, loving her simplicity and occasionally dropping a smile. The lady never failed to reciprocate warmly to the stranger. The stranger was now familiar to her. 

The image of the dignified, h

Chitra Iyer

#cinemagraph #testimonal to Neeta Desai A stranger continued passing by the sweet lady's home everyday, admiring her, loving her simplicity and occasionally dropping a smile. The lady never failed to reciprocate warmly to the stranger. The stranger was now familiar to her. The image of the dignified, humorous lady with a charming smile remained with the stranger. The now familiar stranger was secretly hoping she would receive the cute lady's hug like so many fortune others with whom the la #chitstestimonial

read more
NEETA DESAI  #cinemagraph  #testimonal to Neeta Desai 

A stranger continued passing by the sweet lady's home everyday, admiring her, loving her simplicity and occasionally dropping a smile. The lady never failed to reciprocate warmly to the stranger. The stranger was now familiar to her. 

The image of the dignified, humorous lady with a charming smile remained with the stranger. The now familiar stranger was secretly hoping she would receive the cute lady's hug like so many fortune others with whom the la

Chitra Iyer

There are those whom one's head follows and there are those whom one's heart follows.. There are also those who ensure the pull of both the head n the heart.. He has been one such from the start, for He's a jolly good fellow He's a jolly good fellow He's a jolly good fellow and so say both of us.. the head n the heart.❤ #chitstestimonial

read more
Anuj 

There are those whom one's head follows and there are those whom one's heart follows.. 
There are also those who ensure the pull of both the head n the heart.. 
He has been one such from the start, for
He's a jolly good fellow
He's a jolly good fellow
He's a jolly good fellow and so say both of us.. the head n the heart.❤

Chitra Iyer

#cinemagraph #yqbaba #generosity love #restzone #rzyqkiyaariyan #rzmemeyourdosti Neeta Desai The best friendship day surprise gift ever from her: her friendship with a yearly subscription. I shall treasure it. 🙌🙏🙌💓 #chitstestimonial

read more
How does generosity look like? 
How does it sound? 
How does it smell? 
How does it taste? 
I know, I know, yes, I now know
Lend me your ear
I'll tell you in a whisper
Please pass it on to one and all
Just don't tell Neeta
She is the one who put in the 
generosity court.. A massive ball. 
I found it and she stands tall
in the generosity hall. 
Let's all pass the ball, pass the ball. 
Yes. let's all pass the generosity ball
  #cinemagraph #yqbaba #generosity #love #restzone #rzyqkiyaariyan #rzmemeyourdosti
Neeta Desai 
The best friendship day surprise gift ever from her: her friendship with a yearly subscription. I shall treasure it. 

🙌🙏🙌💓       

#chitstestimonial

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #restzone #rzyqkiyaariyan #rzmemeyourdosti Anuj Jain Clap, clap Here comes 'The Anuj Rap'. Slap, slap His quotes give us a tharoorian slap. Whack, whack #chitstestimonial

read more
Hiya folks, 
Sing with me
The Anuj crap rap
Balle, balle
Tunak tunak tun
da da da
 #yqbaba #restzone #rzyqkiyaariyan
#rzmemeyourdosti
Anuj Jain 
Clap, clap
Here comes 'The Anuj Rap'. 
Slap, slap
His quotes give us a tharoorian slap. 
Whack, whack

Chitra Iyer

💫👼😇😇😇👼💫 Big round of applause 👏👏👏 for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐 Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight. #soulful #yqbaba #yqwriter #feelingblessed #writingresolution #testimonials #chitchatsession #chitstestimonial

read more
Uff. It was fun 💫👼😇😇😇👼💫

Big round of applause 👏👏👏
for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐

Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf

Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight.

Chitra Iyer

Everyday I see love standing at my quotes doorstep, peeping in and rushing in to hug me. Everyday I hear the voice of love cheering for me Today, I'm waiting at my quotes doorstep to take my love home, to bathe her in happiness, to garland her divinity, to kiss away traces of pain if any, for today love was born to extend her hand in glee. Come running darling teeny weeny love, Welcome home 💃 happy birthday, dear Kritika Gautam 🍨 #chitstestimonial The whole Cosmo joins me in wishing you, l

read more
Happy Birthday
kriti

Everyday I see love standing at my quotes doorstep, peeping in and rushing in to hug me.
Everyday I hear the voice of love cheering for me
Today, I'm waiting at my quotes doorstep to take my love home, to bathe her in happiness, to garland her divinity, to kiss away traces of pain if any, for today love was born to extend her hand in glee.
Come running darling teeny weeny love, Welcome home 💃 happy birthday, dear Kritika Gautam 🍨    

#chitstestimonial

The whole Cosmo joins me in wishing you, l

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba Noor For the beautiful Noor a humble testimonial I love her so so much #chitstestimonial

read more
When she comes, she comes bringing light
When she comes, she becomes our night's star, glittering n bright
When she comes, she carries a unique fragrance
When she comes, her scent becomes our indomitable strength
When she comes, love speaks for her
When she comes, compassion oozes thru' her
When she comes, darkness saunters away
When she comes, morose night becomes scintillating day
When she comes, happiness cries thru' our grateful eyes
When she comes, unspeakable grief transforms into miles of smiles
When she comes..well, does she have to go?
Hey, don't our hearts hold her, rock her, rock with her?
She was here, she will be here, she is here, always here, always here, always here..
Aye heart, do you hear? #yqbaba   Noor  

For the beautiful Noor  a humble testimonial
I love her so so much 

#chitstestimonial

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba Aouzi Fatma An ode to love n life #chitstestimonial

read more
How old are you? 
You are wiser than the wise, older than life, yet younger than anyone could ever be with the innocence n purity of amazing wisdom that you possess.
You are life itself, giving life to life and giving death a new life.
You are love that the world seeks to own n control but forced to set it free, let go.. for possessing love is killing life itself whilst dying a million deaths by not breathing love n letting love breathe.
You are oxygen needed to survive and the carbon dioxide needed to let oxygen survive.
You kill even death with the sharpness n clarity of your words n you kiss with its amazing presence..
You are life's beauty, dear Adiya miss and I bow to the divinity peeping from within you, beckoning us to learn from you, to live like you, live with you, and love like you.
Hey, Adiya..I can go on n on.. love you baby.
Sprinkle a bit of you on me, will you? Revive me, resuscitate me.. let me breathe like you and become your very breath. Let me live forever in you n survive death.
Life itself bows to you n your grace for you make life proud and let death pale.🌹💕 #yqbaba Aouzi Fatma 
An ode to love n life   
#chitstestimonial
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification