Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ohverotica Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ohverotica Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ohver, sonyan bharli oti lyrics in marathi, sonyan bharli oti song download, sonyan bharli oti bhim song, sonyan bharli oti status download,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's the first genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫 ✨ Collab and write a piece of erotica using chocolate in it. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohverotica #erotica #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
Hot, happy and some giggly  slurps later, I stare hungrily at his exposed frame that I had just a few minutes ago smeared with chocolatey syrup, creams n cakes  and licked it all in no time. As I pretend to run, he catches me and damn! merrily kisses away all the chocolate from my face awakening some seriously sweet fun. Ah! the so-called “love” chemicals oxytocin, serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins seem overly active. Love is in the air with remnants of chocolate in my hair. 'Happy Chocolate day' whispers love in our ears as our bodies stay achingly, passionately entwined and the lips perennially locked.
Truly, today, Chocolate rocked!
 Here's the first genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫

✨ Collab and write a piece of erotica using chocolate in it.

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohverotica

#erotica #empoweringwomen  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification